(Topic ID: 90519)

Ever just suddenly not care for a particular game?

By Rob_G

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I was just considering possibly picking one up in my next rotation. I didn't like it first time I played. Then played in a more quiet setting, did well, and thought not bad. Wonder if I should trust my first instinct.

I didn't like it the first SEVERAL times I played it! I didn't really like it on Pinball Arcade either. I got to play a real one again last night, and it's funny how opinions can change. While I didn't like playing it on TPA, I did learn the rules, more or less completely. To be fair, the one I played last night had the awesome LCD mod to replace the hologram and also the lit up backpanel, so it looked nice. Anyways...understanding the rules, my first game, I had a 200 million ball 1. Ended up with 215 million total after the extra ball and two others. Came back after our tournament and played it again, and I had the monster game. 4 multiballs in one game, at least one regular jackpot, never got the super jackpot, and ended up with 440 million. I had a multiball on ball 1, ball 2, 0 on the extra ball, and then TWO multiballs on ball 3. o_0 Having a better understanding of the rules and layout made playing the real thing a lot more enjoyable. I was really dialed in on every shot but the snack bar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Springfield, MO
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-just-suddenly-not-care-for-a-particular-game?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.