(Topic ID: 277543)

Ever have a moment with someone?

By RandomGuyOffCL

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5C940361-E8C1-4620-B00E-8CC18C853FB8 (resized).png
    pasted_image.gif
    Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 7.11.42 PM (resized).png
    A465D62B-2107-4676-BE3D-DDB1816001D9.gif
    terry.gif
    myk.gif
    6B10F61C-F96B-40DA-A7F8-070E55E48E36 (resized).jpeg
    A49087EF-D50F-4D99-A0F4-040C0A7C2A73 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So I was out in this beautiful Ca. air today trimming my tomatoes while deep in thought about things like wtf is Pinside’s conscience, GNR release dates and the mishandling of new pinsiders ideas by grumpy burnt out hobbyists when my 3 yr old came out to present me with a colored picture

Now for context she is a little mega mini bitch on wheels so she’ll probably be a successful leader someday

So I thanked her for the picture and grabbed my staple gun close by to tack onto a post outside...she instantly flew into a rage and started to go off about not wanting it hung.

Now usually I just give a time out for that behavior or control the situation by getting angry back but today I really tried to reason with her by going on about how Dont you want people to see how nice it is and the good job you did.

For once she actually got off her high horse and went into this weird get out trance like state where she just blankly stared at the wall while processing the idea of what I was saying.

Once she snapped out of it she clutched her 2 remaining colorings and said “well I’m not hanging these” before storming off into the house. Few moments later the door opens up as she comes out and politely grabs the stapler saying “daddy, I want to hang these up in my room”

A49087EF-D50F-4D99-A0F4-040C0A7C2A73 (resized).jpegA49087EF-D50F-4D99-A0F4-040C0A7C2A73 (resized).jpeg6B10F61C-F96B-40DA-A7F8-070E55E48E36 (resized).jpeg6B10F61C-F96B-40DA-A7F8-070E55E48E36 (resized).jpeg

#37 3 years ago

For those who are melting away...

Punishment=a time out or something

Dominating by raging back=Raising my voice and yelling at her to not talk to us like that

Shes probably such a Little monster because we’ve never gotten physical with her. She’s just too damn cute to spank.

Still married after 18 years...can you imagine dealing with me for 18 years?

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

some deviant jerking off to it

Ewe...I didn’t think people like that were on pinside

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Before reading thread:
    “A moment with someone? I bet this is good!” (Click)
    After reading thread:[quoted image]

Thanks...I try my best to bring the boys to the yard

I will have to admit the video was staged however...I told her to act mad and slam the door...and man she sold it...a star is born

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I bet she didn't even color those pictures either. You only using blue was the giveaway.

And there in lies the mystery of RGOCL...aka Mr. Serious

#74 3 years ago

Pinside made me this way...

5C940361-E8C1-4620-B00E-8CC18C853FB8 (resized).png5C940361-E8C1-4620-B00E-8CC18C853FB8 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-have-a-moment-with-someone?tu=randomguyoffcl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.