(Topic ID: 277543)

Ever have a moment with someone?

By RandomGuyOffCL

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5C940361-E8C1-4620-B00E-8CC18C853FB8 (resized).png
    pasted_image.gif
    Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 7.11.42 PM (resized).png
    A465D62B-2107-4676-BE3D-DDB1816001D9.gif
    terry.gif
    myk.gif
    6B10F61C-F96B-40DA-A7F8-070E55E48E36 (resized).jpeg
    A49087EF-D50F-4D99-A0F4-040C0A7C2A73 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 3 years ago

The thing about kids is that you think you know how to raise them...until you have them. Then all of your preconceived notions of parenthood goes out the window. Like Ralph, I would not trade them for anything in the world.

I have three and love them to death. Sure there are times when they drive me nuts, but I committed to myself years ago that I would love them unconditionally. Having said all that, the one that has taught me more about the world, society, life, and myself is my youngest who is Autistic. Having a child who has special needs takes your ship in a completely different direction to where you thought you were going.

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

went to a dinner party a few years back at a friends house..my friends wife got up to cut the meat for a 14 year old with no disability and make his dinner plate up..later during the meal this kid tapped on his glass with a spoon and his mom jumped up to fill his glass..i comment that i had not seen that shit since i watched king Arthur the movie..the rest of the dinner was stone cold silence

That bitch is in check!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-have-a-moment-with-someone?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.