Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Buffpac5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Doot77:

I get this too, also being 6'6" I find that pins aren't designed for that tall of people so I usually play sitting on a stool at home.

I am tall also and raise the back legs all the way up and set the pitch with the front.
    For the leaning on your palms you have to stop locking your knees and the problem goes away.
    Your shots also improve because you have more range of motion with your hands.
    I had to train myself to stop doing this or stop playing it was taking it's toll on my wrists, I did carpentry for too many years and they are already pretty toasted.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

I definitely rest my weight on my hands. I know that is the problem but long sessions hurt the back. Its a vicious cycle.

I have the same back problem.
    Try changing your stance, one foot in front and the other about 2' back and alternate.
    This lowers your center of gravity so when you nudge you are bumping the game forward instead of forward and down.
    You don't have to nudge as hard and it is easier for me anyway to keep myself from leaning on the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-get-pinball-elbow?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.