4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cyberslunk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago

I love this hobby and it just never gets old to me at all, not even a little bit. I dont really play that much but i think about pinball 24/7. For whatever reason i just love it. I dont have to be playing to love it, i can read about it, watch pinball steams, troll pinside, talk to my pinball friends about the new games that are coming out etc or whatever. Ive also met some really nice people that makes me want to stay in the hobby also. Im not even going to name names in fear of leaving someone out but as Gunnut stated, me and him have become great great friends.

With that being said though if you don’t enjoy it then you just dont enjoy it. You are obviously going through tough times right now so I wouldn’t make any snap decisions at this moment, give it six months and see how you feel about pinball then and make a decision if you should stay in or get out of the hobby.

Addiction is a bad thing and i wish you and your family the best. My girlfriend recently lost her grandson and is in great danger of losing another one right now. It has caused her medical issues, physiological problems, it hurts our relationship and it has basically ruined her life and many other peoples lives in her family also. I really hope that things get better soon for you and your family.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-fall-out-if-live-with-the-hobby?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.