4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cyberslunk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago

Not pinball, but I've recently been falling out of a lifelong love of video games. That's part of the reason I'm so into pinball right now, is that I find it more fun to me than video games right now. It's easy to pick up and play as well as put down. I play pinball arcade on the crapper and can go on with my day. Nowadays video games have changed so drastically into something I no longer enjoy nearly as much. To make matters worse, I work in the video game industry! Talk about being sick of your job... But yeah I totally feel you OP, just currently not for Pinball but something I loved dearly basically my entire life. It's really depressing and I often find myself really bored, but that's why I picked up Pinball. My suggestion to you is to find a different hobby for awhile and your interest will likely pick back up. You also sound like you could be depressed, but having this major life shock can do that to you for a short time. I also go through these phases with other stuff like music. Sometimes I will be really into music and other times I don't care to listen to anything, sometimes for really long periods of time. It's an ebb and flow rather than a dead love. Wish you all the best.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-fall-out-if-live-with-the-hobby?tu=cyberslunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.