11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bkerins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

So last night I was playing a pretty decent game on my new AFM, finally got to "Attack Mars" and completed it. Rule The Universe was lit, a quick backhand to the scoop and it starts. I'm thinking, "Oh yeah! Here it comes!" Then, I don't know what the heck happened. All 4 balls just kinda banged around long enough for the ball saver to run out and then promptly drained. I was just kinda in shock. I think that's the first time I've ever gotten to Rule The Universe and not completed it! Please tell me I'm not the only one.

#2 11 years ago

Yeah, on a couple of occasions I've failed to complete it, so you're not the only one, there's at least two of us, LOL.

#3 11 years ago

Never ruled the universe. Gotten close.

#4 11 years ago

Yes, and I've also failed to start it when it was lit. The worst ever is lighting the final wizard mode on Simpsons, which takes forever, then failing to shoot any hole to start it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-failed-rule-the-universe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.