(Topic ID: 69732)

Event: Gecko's basement move-in party...who's in?

By NJGecko

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

OK folks...I'm penciling in a date. Contractor seems fairly confident...

Day after Thanksgiving!

This is probably 75% firm.

I need a few good men. In the platonic way.

If the time is right, here's what needs to get moved:
    From storage:
    5 pins, 1 (LARGE) vid
    From inside the house:
    1 vid from first floor
    2-3 pins from second floor

1 slot machine to the basement from first floor
    1 coin pusher from second floor to basement

*MAYBE* a WoZ.

Not sure anything else yet, and I'm likely going to just rent a van to get everything moved into the house.

I'll provide food. Its a BYOB thing if you want since I don't drink.

#2 10 years ago

You might have penciled in a date in your mind but you never told us what the date is LOL.

#3 10 years ago

Have fun. That's what I did a couple of weeks ago. 5 of us moved 7 pins and 2 arcade games from the garage behind the house down the basement in 2-1/4 hours.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

You might have penciled in a date in your mind but you never told us what the date is LOL.

Doh!
    Day after Thanksgiving.

#5 10 years ago

I would like to help BUT - I will get back to you.

I need to make sure I am not "stepping on" some kind of family commitment (i.e. something my Mother arranged without telling me - which happens around holidays sometimes).

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

I would like to help BUT - I will get back to you.
    I need to make sure I am not "stepping on" some kind of family commitment (i.e. something my Mother arranged without telling me - which happens around holidays sometimes).

Thanks Bill. I also added a few more things to be moved....!

#7 10 years ago

Have family in town that day, but I might be able to escape for a couple hours to move some pins.

#8 10 years ago

OK...well if anyone can come, that's going to be great...I figured that would be a quiet day, but seems like it may be a "family" day.

Maybe the day after, that saturday?

#9 10 years ago

Black Friday is a tough one to get things done - either sleeping the Thanksgiving Dinner off, participating in the biggest shopping day of the year, or hanging with the kids as school is out.

#10 10 years ago

Wow, totally spaced that it's black friday.

OK, new date: 11/30!

#11 10 years ago

If I'm not in PA for Thanksgiving. (looks doubtful right now) I'm IN!

2 weeks later
    #12 10 years ago

Just for anyone wondering, this may be next weekend, info to follow as it gets closer!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/event-geckos-basement-move-in-partywhos-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.