Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Was just looking this up on the boston pinball tracker, but they only list one (of course there were two, the EM and SS) - Any idea ball park what would be for the EM? I've been seeing the SS version go on the neighborhood of 1500 but I think a lot depends on condition etc but I feel like a lot of these are BEAT!

*might* have a chance to pick up one. We'll see!

thanks!

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from smileymatthew:

the boston pinball tracker

What’s that? Is there a pinball tracker for each major city?

#3 4 years ago

EM is pretty insanely high, but somebody else could give you a better idea!

#4 4 years ago

With less than 160 made and considering a 50% survival rate a seller could ask what ever they want. Market and condition would determine price. I'd expect 4-5K or more depending on condition of course.

2 months later
#5 4 years ago

It's like a guy once told me; "If you have to ask you probably can't afford it".

A piece of junk one sold on eBay a while back for $15,000, but it was to benefit a widow of a pinhead that died, can't remember his name. A total junk one in pieces with no cabinet should run around $5000.00+

Don't shoot the messenger.............

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Colleyville, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/evel-knievel-em-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.