The right ball gate on my '64 River Boat that I am restoring was pretty much rusted to the core. I could not find Evaporust, but I assume this product from from Rustoleum was the same. I put the ball gate into a small plastic jug and filled it with the rust dissolver. I only meant to soak it for 24 hours, but I do not think that would of mattered here.
Three days later I finally removed the ball gate only to notice something was missing. The dissolver disintegrated the flapper to nothing. No evidence what so ever that it even existed. Lesson learned. Just bought a replacement on eBay for $5. Hopefully I prevent someone else from this "doh!" moment.
As for this product from Rustoleum, it worked very well on all of the other parts. All were rusted to the core. Sorry, I have no before pic's.