Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by sunnRAT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago

It doesn’t hurt to ask….but, there’s a reason my collection of 80+ games isn’t on pinside anymore. Some people make the approach like there’s an obligation to sell or if you have duplicate titles like I do, it’s unethical to keep more than one.

( I honestly got at least 1 message a week and didn’t want to come off as a bad guy when I didn’t respond since that doesn’t reflect who I am)

I’d say as long as you do it respectfully you’ll be fine. Or in most cases such as myself, trades are more tempting.

#33 2 years ago

I think someone also mentioned this too but if you are looking for a game it never hurts to put a WTB posting. You never know who might be lurking and have exactly what you are looking for.

Also having a game listed here for the public to know you have you should pretty much know you may be subject to some messages inquiring. So I’d say that’s another green light to feel comfortable in sending them a message

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/etiquette-in-searching-for-purchase?tu=ejs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.