(Topic ID: 118026)

E.T. Custom Table

By zander9923

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

This is the start of my thread on what I know can be a sour subject among the purists on the site.

I am taking my genesis apart and re theming it to E.T.

I have already started building it in Visual Pinball and have the playfield art designed. As soon as I have it playable Ill upload a link so people may try the table. I am using the rule set from genesis as I actually enjoyed it. So certain words will be spelt to complete E.T.s phone he used to call home.

I have already ordered two MP3 trigger boards to change all the sounds to custom mp3's. The wife has been scouring EBAY for E.T. toys.

I have started the prototype for E.T.'s home made phone complete with a spinning saw blade. [​IMG]

I do plan on changing the layout very slightly. mostly where the ramps go but not the starting points as they are obviously there for a reason.

So far things that are going to be included are the shed that E.T. hid in and threw back the ball. (kickout)

The shooter lane will be a tunnel from the back of a van to Elliot's house at the top right corner to simulate when the FBI and Alien task force took over the house.

And the last for sure is the top left corner will have a lit up plastic moon which will have Elliot and Et fly around it on a bike at the same time as the E.T. phone is working. this will happen when all the parts are lit and the special shot is achieved. Similar to Genesis.

I am looking for wire and plastic ramps as well if any one has some laying around. And any other bits and pieces that may be use full.

I welcome all Ideas!!

Let the Bashing and comments commence.................................. [​IMG]

#2 9 years ago

What are you doing for the window? ET's glowing heart?

#3 9 years ago

This sounds like it will be really cool. I love the way you plan to incorporate the theme. This thread will be one I watch for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/et-custom-table and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.