New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 213955)

Estimated value of ST LE?

By JoinTheCirqus

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Couldn’t find a lot of info on this, so thought I’d ask the group for their input. Thinking of selling my LE..
    500 plays
    HUO. Looks mint.
    Vengeance mod
    Steel pop bumper caps
    Very cool topper from tilttopper.com

Any thoughts / comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

6800 to 7500 wholesale
    7000 to 8000 retail

Yours should sell for 7400... adding a color dmd 7500 to 7800.

Everything is subjective and a game is worth only what another person will pay for it. I had an STLE HUO with every option available sold for around that price last month.

#3 2 years ago

^^^ Sounds high for this market. It should be closer to 6.8k to 7k without colordmd imo, if you want to actually sell it.

#4 2 years ago

7500.00 without color DMD.

#5 2 years ago

Like a few have said, around 7500

#6 2 years ago

I got offers from 7000 to 7500. No color dmd. Ended up with a trade

#7 2 years ago

At least $7500 for an HUO stock LE.

#8 2 years ago

I’ve got a friend who will sell his Star Trek Le for $6700. His is on location. Your Le should be at least $7500

#9 2 years ago

Sold mine for $8k with colorDMD, custom shooter, Laseriffic topper, mirror blades, some other mods.

#10 2 years ago

Under $7k is comical. These are going quick for closer to $8k. Just bought mint one for $8300 with colordmd and other nice Mods.

#11 2 years ago

This is interesting since I seem to read often that there were too many LE's made to be considered LE. This would seem to suggest otherwise.

Awesome game!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

This is interesting since I seem to read often that there were too many LE's made to be considered LE. This would seem to suggest otherwise.

People say a lot of things on Pinside. The term "limited edition" just means they promise not to make more than X number of them, and Stern presumably only made 799 STLEs. So it is, indeed, a "limited edition."

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Awesome game!

Recently there has been the same thing about LEs said over and over again, more than 500 devalues/is hard to sell out etc etc, Rubbish!!

If the LE is lacklustre compared to the Pro and Premium (recent LEs no names/games mentioned have made spinners and lower model translites LE items which is total BS) but when an LE offers as much/looks as good as STLE then your going to shift them regardless if there is 500 or a couple hundred more, code is also a big factor as well as LE exclusive features, if the value is there in the LE then they will sell and STLE is one of the best looking games Stern has ever made.

Case in point is Iron Maiden, I think Stern could have made 666 LEs and sold out just as fast as the 500 they have made.

#14 2 years ago

I wouldn’t sell mine for a penny under $8k (and I won’t sell it anyway such a great game)

#15 2 years ago

More than $8K because the Premiums are more than $7K

#16 2 years ago

I'm in the 8k camp

#17 2 years ago

Been looking at buying a premium or le. From my findings premiums with mods and color dmd a are 6500-6750 . The le with same mods are 7500-8 depending on location and upgrades.

#18 2 years ago

@michaelrobrien now that you've gotten plenty of input, when you going to list your STLE?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 219.00
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 174.99
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.50
    £ 99.00
    $ 19.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 15.75
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside