(Topic ID: 204400)

Estimate the highest number of games you’ve put on a single game.

By Lambow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Im pushing 4.5k on my GOT pro. Over 6 total. Probably 1k from shows and another 500 or so from visitors.

I was figuring he meant like...personally.

I've probably put at least 750+ each on Tron and Metallica by myself. A few hundred on Spiderman and LOTR. Not sure anything else even comes close to that.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know what he meant. I’ve personally played my GOT over 4 thousand times give or take. Haha

The real question is.....WHY!?!?

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I love it. And I play a TON. hell I’ve probably put over a thousands games on fire! Haha. That game sucks.

I loved Tron...enough to go get Portal at two public locations and a ton of times in my house, but I certainly never even got close to 2k plays. I guess all the 60-80 hour work weeks cut into pinball time, but DAMN, MAN. How in the crap do you guys not get bored with these games playing them that much? At one point my own Tron was so familiar I probably could've gotten to Portal blindfolded on ball 1 and 2..

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinball is the only thing I’ve ever been into where I didn’t see a plateau to my skills after a short while. The continued improvement in my game keeps me playing.

It's first person shooters for me. I've been playing them for 17 years and still can't compete with the pros. Pinball? I'm not really sure other than rules knowledge and just more consistency in adapting to games that are set up and playing poorly where I'd improve. =\ Any game I own that's not an EM quickly turns into a very repetitive slog taking the same path nearly every time to try to get to the advanced goals... oof.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/estimate-the-highest-number-of-games-you%e2%80%99ve-put-on-a-single-game?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.