New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 204400)

Estimate the highest number of games you’ve put on a single game.

By Lambow

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Estimate the highest number of games (life time) you’ve put on a single machine. I think mine is only about 1,400 on a Breakshot I own.

#2 2 years ago

Im pushing 4.5k on my GOT pro. Over 6 total. Probably 1k from shows and another 500 or so from visitors.

#3 2 years ago

4K on a WPT. My wife and I are mainly the only ones who play our machines and we do not take them to any shows. We are not in any leagues so anything over 3,000 games means that we have played it a lot. I find it extremely hard to believe that people sell their games stating that there are less than 500 plays on a 2 year old machine. The stats can be easily reset by anyone who knows what they are doing. ASLE has been in our house since June of this year and is approaching 1500 games, by far the most played game ever in our collection in the first six months. We keep the game count on every machine we own. We use the game count for cleaning and servicing.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Im pushing 4.5k on my GOT pro. Over 6 total. Probably 1k from shows and another 500 or so from visitors.

I was figuring he meant like...personally.

I've probably put at least 750+ each on Tron and Metallica by myself. A few hundred on Spiderman and LOTR. Not sure anything else even comes close to that.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I was figuring he meant like...personally.

I know what he meant. I’ve personally played my GOT over 4 thousand times give or take. Haha

#6 2 years ago

Probably pushing 10 thousand on my Twilight Zone

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know what he meant. I’ve personally played my GOT over 4 thousand times give or take. Haha

The real question is.....WHY!?!?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

The real question is.....WHY!?!?

I love it. And I play a TON. hell I’ve probably put over a thousands games on fire! Haha. That game sucks.

#9 2 years ago

About 10k on Spirit between the three people in the family. Next closest is probably only about 500 or so. Most games I tend to play a burst of about 50 games on when I get them and then I get another game and they get maybe a 5 a month after that

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I love it. And I play a TON. hell I’ve probably put over a thousands games on fire! Haha. That game sucks.

I loved Tron...enough to go get Portal at two public locations and a ton of times in my house, but I certainly never even got close to 2k plays. I guess all the 60-80 hour work weeks cut into pinball time, but DAMN, MAN. How in the crap do you guys not get bored with these games playing them that much? At one point my own Tron was so familiar I probably could've gotten to Portal blindfolded on ball 1 and 2..

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I loved Tron...enough to go get Portal at two public locations and a ton of times in my house, but I certainly never even got close to 2k plays. I guess all the 60-80 hour work weeks cut into pinball time, but DAMN, MAN. How in the crap do you guys not get bored with these games playing them that much? At one point my own Tron was so familiar I probably could've gotten to Portal blindfolded on ball 1 and 2..

I play a ton but I’m not the best player in the world. If I constantly was beating Iron Throne or rolling fire or beating portal or rolling big game, etc. I’d be really bored of them.

But I don’t and I’m far from the best player in the world.

Pinball is the only thing I’ve ever been into where I didn’t see a plateau to my skills after a short while. The continued improvement in my game keeps me playing.

#12 2 years ago

Maybe 700 on PotC which I've had 10 years, I'm not a high volume player.

#13 2 years ago

Fishtales 3174.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinball is the only thing I’ve ever been into where I didn’t see a plateau to my skills after a short while. The continued improvement in my game keeps me playing.

It's first person shooters for me. I've been playing them for 17 years and still can't compete with the pros. Pinball? I'm not really sure other than rules knowledge and just more consistency in adapting to games that are set up and playing poorly where I'd improve. =\ Any game I own that's not an EM quickly turns into a very repetitive slog taking the same path nearly every time to try to get to the advanced goals... oof.

#15 2 years ago

About to roll 90,000 on my space odyssey.... maybe 1k is mine lol.

#16 2 years ago

wow, 90,000 games that's incredible. what does the playfield look like?

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I’ve got roughly 1700 on my TWD, 1600 on GB, 1600-1700 on GOT, and probably 600 on my AS. All of those games aren’t from me but most of them are and honestly I don’t even feel like I play that much pinball. I can’t believe that I’ve played that many games on them because it’s not like I’m coming home from work and playing them ever day or anything like that. The total games seem to really rack up fast.

#18 2 years ago

+/- 10K on our TRON LE, 3 years home, playing mostly with 2 (my son & i)... thats +/- 10 plays a day, and it was when i was "new" (back) to the pinball world

now, we are playing much (much) less on our pins

#19 2 years ago

I thought you meant like a quarter? Winning them. I could say that way about 30-35. I played until they threw me out and still had about 15 still on the Evel Knievel machine.

Seller hasn't delivered my machines yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 39.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Concealed Art
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 58.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 4.95
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside