Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinster68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3155 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9699 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from red-line:

Anyone ever go to estate sales looking for pins? I'm planning on going to an estate sale this weekend that has a few pins available, and I'm trying to figure out what to expect. Is it possible to get pins way under value? Or do they pretty much have their values dialed in?

Estate sales (at least the ones I've gone to) seem to follow a pattern of prices. The first day of multiday estate sale, everything is over-priced and deals are harder to get. Everything is negotiable however. The final day especially late, unbelievable deals can be had if the stuff is still there, that's the risk. With a pinball machine, like large furniture, if its still there at the waning moments of the estate sale they're gonna make a deal because more than likely it is being held on already sold property and no one wants to move it back to storage.

Also, I'd be surprised if it was priced properly because of the fickle nature of machines and their state of running condition and what it would take to get them running again being priced by an estate sale person. Gotta know the machine is running or not.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Please, nobody show this to spfxted.

What happened to Steve? (That he's selling all this stuff).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/estate-sale-pins?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.