Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Escapefromthelostworld01.jpg
DSC01662.JPG
DSC01671.JPG
DSC01673.JPG
DSC01670.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MoSeS_1592.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

I own this machine, as stated it is has a very simple rule set. Not very in depth but good if you're just looking for a quick short game to get your pinball fix. Its definitely a keeper in my opinion.

My advice to anyone who owns this machine or wants to buy one: MAKE THE FLIPPERS WEAKER!!! Aside from the lower right flipper, all of the other three flipper are way too powerful in this machine. There is no reason for it and it is the main reason all of these machines have broken ramps/plastics. I swapped out coils and adjusted the EOS switches on three of the flippers to decrease power by about 50% and it works great and greatly reduces risk of playfield damage. In fact, its easier to play and more ball control is avaible because the ball does not fly off the playfield into oblivioun every other shot. Just my two cents

-Brian

8 months later
#14 8 years ago

Looks awesome! I think you convinced me to upgrade the lighting in mine.

#15 8 years ago

I made a topic in the modding forum showing what I did to my EFTLW machine. The main mod is I added a fiberoptic lamp to the volcano to simulate an eruption. The thread is called:

"Escape From The Lost World (EFTLW) Pinball - Lighting Mods"

There are pics and a YouTube video of the mod in action.

#17 8 years ago

Possibly a relay, or one of the MPU/driver board IC's used for multiplexing, or one of the transistors in that circuit. For pf lights if a bunch go out at once I've had both a failed transistor and IC cause the problem. It's just a matter of looking at a diagram of the driver/mpu board(s) to see which components drive the flashers. When you figure it out please post the solution, because chances are I will run into the same problem at some point

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MoSeS_1592.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escape-from-the-lost-world?tu=MoSeS_1592 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.