(Topic ID: 196068)

Escape from the Lost World Club ~ Come on in!

By steve-o

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 days ago by steve-o
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170808_214044_Original.jpeg
escape3 (resized).jpg
escape1 (resized).jpg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5115 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5116 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5106 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 5 years ago

Has anyone had issues with flipper bushings breaking? I have had my game for about a year and I've had to replace the main left flipper right after I bought it. Now about a year later the main right flipper bushing cracked so I replaced it.

I inspected the 3 others and it seem that two of them are broken on at least one side. Am I going crazy or just having a string of terrible luck?

#44 5 years ago

I just bought 4 new bushings so I will have a couple spares. I'm going to inspect everything before I put them in. I really have no idea what would be causing this.

1 month later
#56 5 years ago
Quoted from lutijn:

Question : mine shows current highscore to beat but not the 3 letter name input on attract mode. Is this correct ?

That may be a setting, mine cycles through 1st through 4th in attract mode.

8 months later
#88 4 years ago
Quoted from RONR11:

Got my EftLW booted up and see a “treasure. 50 2“ on the display Is this a sw stuck? Can anybody tell me where to look? Tks Ron

Off the top of my head I think that is one of the stand-ups on the right side. The 5 bank of stand-ups that raise the treasure by 50k. On mine sometimes the plastic trim comes down and it traps the stand-up to keep it closed.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

Played this game at an airport when it was new in my childhood, then found one at an auction in 2002. Its long gone, but one of my favs and popular among my friends at the time.
Does everybody know that there is a 2nd way to open the gate up top besides hitting the drop targets? It takes a bit of skill to pull it off, see if you can figure it out (with the glass on).

The lady friend figured this one out. I believe it is looping the upper playfield three times.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 36.95
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escape-from-the-lost-world-club-come-on-in?tu=thirdedition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.