(Topic ID: 196068)

Escape from the Lost World Club ~ Come on in!

By steve-o

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 days ago by steve-o
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170808_214044_Original.jpeg
escape3 (resized).jpg
escape1 (resized).jpg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5115 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5116 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5106 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

Didn’t know there was a club! I’m in! Did a shop on mine when I got it that included some repainting and leveling around the middle plexi insert - archived documentation on pinside for posterity. My backglass is a translite with safety glass I believe. Assumed they all were..?

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

I made that same poly piece myself a while back — busted again in a few weeks lol.,seems to be a high impact area.

8 months later
#22 5 years ago

I prob have pictures from a tear down I did, will try to remember to check tonight unless someone beats me to it

#23 5 years ago

Ok — from my pictures it looks like the plug with a single green /yellow goes to the board there under your hard - far left side about 1/2 way down just to left of 8a fuse.

The red/black connects to another red black plug that goes somewhere else to the left.— possibly j2 on audio board?

#27 5 years ago

My ramps were cracked when I had it — the main one on the left. I pulled it out and used epoxy and heavier gauge clear plastic cut to fit to reinforce it from underneath and the side I believe. Careful use of heat gun as well to reform some of the joining plastic ‘ramp’ parts

4 months later
#48 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Has anyone had issues with flipper bushings breaking? I have had my game for about a year and I've had to replace the main left flipper right after I bought it. Now about a year later the main right flipper bushing cracked so I replaced it.
I inspected the 3 others and it seem that two of them are broken on at least one side. Am I going crazy or just having a string of terrible luck?

Several of the originals on my old one were cracked when I shopped it. First time Ive seen that ... those flippers are pretty snappy for an 80s game though

4 months later
#62 4 years ago

I’d guess it’s for flashers? Too low for coils I think

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I thought this was interesting. My machine was built out of the remains of an Operation Wolf cabinet.[quoted image]

Mine had that as well — couldn’t figure out what game it was.

1 year later
#128 3 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

I no longer have my EFTLW to confirm, but from your pic it looks like it goes on the tab of the lamp holder on you middle lamp.

same situation here, and I also agree.. in the picture it looks like that tab is missing any connection

4 months later
#131 2 years ago

Can’t quite follow description after multiball launches out but I agree with one of those switches bring the most likely issue.

#137 2 years ago

Id be looking at switch 32-34. There has to be a switch for when the ball drains and sits above those selenoids so they know to fire the ball left or right. I have no idea what type of switch is there though.. leaf, micro, opto? There is something though.

If the game never fires a ball left to stage the multiball, the switch that registers multiballs is stuck on most likely.

#139 2 years ago

Yea, test those in switch test. You already reseat the connectors?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Trade
Machine - For Trade
New Cumberland, PA
$ 36.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escape-from-the-lost-world-club-come-on-in?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.