Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TomN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211102_170343 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170304 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170310 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 2 years ago

I've never seen one in person with the battery operated winch. That's super cool. Mine just has the hand crank version. This seems like a great deal if someone is looking for one of these.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm local, and interested in one of these, but I don't know much about them.
    I have carpeted stairs to the basement, with hardwood at the top. Will this work on the carpet stairs and do I need to worry about it marking/damaging the top hardwood step?
    Also, how old is the unit itself? Does this matter? Parts of it look rusty in the pics. Not looking for a show piece, but trying to understand condition and what's relevant.
    And I have no perspective on whether 20 hours on the battery is like new or one foot in the grave. I'm guessing replacement batteries aren't cheap?
    Anyone have perspective on all this? My wife has been hounding me to get one of these and this seems potentially like a decent local option.

If you have a straight shot, these things are a godsend. I have the same situation as you; a hardwood floor and carpeted stairs. Works like a charm! Best investment you will ever make.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalera-stair-climbing-dolly-electric-forklift-rla-ew?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.