Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TomN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211102_170343 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170304 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170310 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Escalera stair climbing dolly, electric forklift, RLA-EW

Added: 2021-11-02 22:09:15 UTC • Ended: November 9th, 2021

Price

$ 1,700 (OBO)

Open for offers

Escalera stair climbing dolly with removable electric forklift attachment. Has 3 straps and retractable load support. Comes with the big wheel attachment also. Model is the RLA-EW. Battery is 1-2 years old maybe 20 hours on it.

Open to a pinball trade.

Item photos

20211102_170304 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170310 (resized).jpg
    20211102_170343 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waldo34's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waldo34's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Lake Villa, IL, US

#2 2 years ago

Dropping the price on this setup. Let me know what question there are.

#3 2 years ago

Glws man. Hope things are going well. Throw me a pm with some updates on what’s new in the collection.

#4 2 years ago

Just picked up a new one of these minus fork lift. Not liking it?

#5 2 years ago

The escalera looks so dirty compared to that clean ass garage.

Love my escalera. GLWTS

#6 2 years ago

Looks well loved.

Wish you were closer!

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

Just picked up a new one of these minus fork lift. Not liking it?

This model is there highest model. However, it's a bit to tall for me to handle. I will say the forklift is great for putting legs on.

#8 2 years ago

I've never seen one in person with the battery operated winch. That's super cool. Mine just has the hand crank version. This seems like a great deal if someone is looking for one of these.

#9 2 years ago

Are you prepared to ship to Texas, I pay of course

Chris

#10 2 years ago

I'm local, and interested in one of these, but I don't know much about them.

I have carpeted stairs to the basement, with hardwood at the top. Will this work on the carpet stairs and do I need to worry about it marking/damaging the top hardwood step?

Also, how old is the unit itself? Does this matter? Parts of it look rusty in the pics. Not looking for a show piece, but trying to understand condition and what's relevant.

And I have no perspective on whether 20 hours on the battery is like new or one foot in the grave. I'm guessing replacement batteries aren't cheap?

Anyone have perspective on all this? My wife has been hounding me to get one of these and this seems potentially like a decent local option.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I have carpeted stairs to the basement, with hardwood at the top. Will this work on the carpet stairs and do I need to worry about it marking/damaging the top hardwood step?
    Also, how old is the unit itself? Does this matter? Parts of it look rusty in the pics. Not looking for a show piece, but trying to understand condition and what's relevant.
    And I have no perspective on whether 20 hours on the battery is like new or one foot in the grave. I'm guessing replacement batteries aren't cheap?
    Anyone have perspective on all this? My wife has been hounding me to get one of these and this seems potentially like a decent local option.

It works on carpet and wood stairs the same. NO damage to either and I have made 30-40 trips up and down mine.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from chillie:

Are you prepared to ship to Texas, I pay of course
    Chris

Happy to work with you.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Plenty of video out there. Take a look and PM me if you have any questions.

#14 2 years ago

Also, open to trade offers.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

If you have a straight shot, these things are a godsend. I have the same situation as you; a hardwood floor and carpeted stairs. Works like a charm! Best investment you will ever make.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

There's a whole thread of useful information here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalera-powered-stair-climber-hand-truck-ok-for-nice-wood-stairs

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Had one for years. They have a small learning curve for sure but I’ve never damaged any hardwood or carpet. As mentioned, straight shots are best. These things weigh close to a hundred so it’s difficult to shift mid flight. Batteries cost close to that as well. Don't quote me on that though. I’ve only had to buy one battery thus far. If you maintain it properly you should be able to get a solid 4-5 years. Definitely takes the weight off your back and your poor wife. Lol

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalera-stair-climbing-dolly-electric-forklift-rla-ew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.