Back in late 2004 when I decided to start buying, selling, and repairing pinballs, I realized I needed a way to move them mostly by myself safely. I was one of the first people to talk to Escelara about using this for pinballs. I was lucky enough to find a 1,200 lb version on eBay. (This was before they had all the cool attachments they now have.)
The first thing I did when I got it, and do so every few years, is tighten up all the acorn bolts around the frame to ensure it is secure.
During the last year, the Escelara was not moving off the end of my truck correctly. In hindsight, I should have realized the rubber wheels (they call them Lifting Feet) were wearing down and I was not making the gap that I needed to. I just purchased a set of 4 1200# Lifting Feet (with hardware) for about $40 plus postage. This was part # 715HD. Yours may be different based on your model.
Below I show the pictures of replacing these lifting feet.
The 3 main points to note are:
1. The middle washer placement. I use a magnet to remove the old washer. I carefully put in the new washer and align. Then squeeze the assembly together as I place the new rubber and bolt through.
2. The bolts come through from the outside. The nuts are on the inside. (the bolt and nut are both 9/16" on my model.)
3. Check the pin that holds the assembly to the belt. Two of mine (both on the right side) were out of the left hand side of the belt. This could explain why I had a small wobble in the machine when going up the stairs lately. The second pin was easy to push back in. The first pin was a pain. I ended up taking it out and starting it from the inside.
Hope this explanation and pictures help.
Based on the wear on my small wheels, I will probably order a new set.
If you have any repair or maintenance tips, please provide.
This (with the big wheels and steps for my Dodge Ram), and my truck are probably the two most important tools I have purchased for this hobby.
Note the pin is not centered in the lower portion of this lifting foot.
Once I completed the first set of two lifting legs, I moved the belt to expose the second set of lifting feet. You can see the major problem with the right foot.