Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BladeFury
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4649 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have Larry's full setup; handtruck, forklift, liftplate, big wheels and lift hitch.
    They're expensive, but priceless at the same time! I'm sure if there's a market someone would figure out a way to make a cheaper one. Until then, I suggest getting one from Larry before the price increase.

I do too... great setup... Larry is an honest seller. Buy with confidence!

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have Larry's full setup; handtruck, forklift, liftplate, big wheels and lift hitch.
    They're expensive, but priceless at the same time! I'm sure if there's a market someone would figure out a way to make a cheaper one. Until then, I suggest getting one from Larry before the price increase.

I do too... great setup... Larry is an honest seller. Buy with confidence!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

Agreed. The forklift with lift plate is indispensable to me. I use it like a lift cart while restoring a game. I can raise and lower the game as needed and can wheel it around. I love the forklift. The added grip handle/cross bar really should come from the factory like that. It is much easier to balance the load with one hand on the cross bar and the other operating the switch.

It's a very handy thing to have... I use it to life games in and out of my truck, too. Ground needs to be fairly level to do it...but it's a great feature.

Also, the forklift allows you to attach the escalera to your hitch.

1 week later
    #58 7 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Nice talking to you and thanks for guiding me on my purchase Larry! Great guy and my back is so excited about buying the Escalera Stair climber with forklift raise and lower and of course big wheel attachment Eric

You're going to love it - hope you got the pinplate! I've gotten creative with that equipment over the years... makes the entire process from truck to garage to gameroom to setup completely back-issue free.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalera-just-notified-me-of-upcoming-price-increase?tu=27dnast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.