(Topic ID: 151778)

Escalara Stair Climber Battery & Charger Questions

By ScottinSGFNY

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I have I believe the MS-66 model Escalara that I bought used. Charger died last year and battery is dead this year.
    I need to replace both pieces - any suggestions of what model Battery & Battery Charger I need and where I can buy them?

The ones on my unit I don't believe were the factory originals - I am pretty sure they were cheaper replacements.

Thank You for any advice!

#2 8 years ago

If you want to go back with stock items contact Larry at FlipNoutpinball. He is a distributor. I'm guessing there are a lot of batteries that will work but I would go with the recommended charger from escalara.

#3 8 years ago

Michael Pupo is a dist. as well at flipper fidelity.

#4 8 years ago

I borrowed my friends stair climbing dolly. I am not sure what brand his was, but it used the same battery my APC UPS uses (actually my usps uses 2, but I just dropped in 1 of them and it worked great). It was a panasonic 12v 18ah battery. I replaced it with one of these..

ebay.com link: Half U1 Wheelchair battery replacement wheel chair 12V 18ah Powersonic NEW

#5 8 years ago

I just replaced my Escalara battery this week with one from Wal-Mart for $30. Works like a champ!

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I have I believe the MS-66 model Escalara that I bought used. Charger died last year and battery is dead this year.
    I need to replace both pieces - any suggestions of what model Battery & Battery Charger I need and where I can buy them?
    The ones on my unit I don't believe were the factory originals - I am pretty sure they were cheaper replacements.
    Thank You for any advice!

I sell all the replacement parts for Escalera.

There are two batteries available. One is an extended life version but for our market I recommend the standard battery PN 621. Its a 17 amp hour gel filled battery. Battery charger is PN 1463. Depending on how old your unit is you can also order the harness adapter to adapt to the new style connector.
    Your model number and year built is on the side on the frame.

Call me anytime and I can help you get the parts you need.

larry
    flipnoutpinball.com
    847-778-4876

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

I sell all the replacement parts for Escalera.
    There are two batteries available. One is an extended life version but for our market I recommend the standard battery PN 621. Its a 17 amp hour gel filled battery. Battery charger is PN 1463. Depending on how old your unit is you can also order the harness adapter to adapt to the new style connector.
    Your model number and year built is on the side on the frame.
    Call me anytime and I can help you get the parts you need.
    larry
    flipnoutpinball.com
    847-778-4876

Larry is the man when it comes to escaleras. Couldnt be happier with my experience with him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalara-stair-climber-battery-charger-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.