Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Indusguys
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E64E501C-14B9-466E-8844-F83A72FB8394 (resized).jpeg
    8DE5F279-B3B7-458F-9365-08F60AF9B938 (resized).jpeg
    20190815_075837 (resized).jpg
    20190815_080116 (resized).jpg
    20190815_080045 (resized).jpg
    20190517_175401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1006 (resized).jpeg
    E42FA766-5415-442D-B816-F310F58FE78D (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    landinga (resized).JPG
    Threshold (resized).jpg
    escalera fail (resized).JPG
    77A1B610-8F90-40E3-8C8D-42E4379B037C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamemaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

I bought one, used it once, and immediately sold it. I lifted a Whirlwind up a flight of stairs and thank god someone was there to help me otherwise I would have dropped both the machine and the Escalera down the stairs. It feels like the thing is going lose grip and fall the entire way up - very anxiety-inducing. I couldn't negotiate getting over the top step properly without shifting the weight of the machine in a direction that I was positive would cause a disaster (so again, thank god I had a buddy there to help lift up the final stair the old fashion way). Maybe I'm just super weak/out of shape, but it destroyed my shoulders and upper chest. I was sore for days after using it. However I will admit - my back didn't feel a thing!
    Sorry to be so negative on it, but after reading all the positive comments here, I figured I'd play devil's advocate. Looks like it was just me who sucked at using it!

I have to say I’m glad that happened because I’ve moved 10 pins since you sold it to me

#112 5 years ago

Anyone use one of these? I know it would help me
    a lot- but I hate dropping over $300 on it .... Larry do you sell stair extensions like this by any chance?

landinga (resized).JPGlandinga (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamemaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalara-pros-amp-cons?tu=mamemaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.