Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Indusguys
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E64E501C-14B9-466E-8844-F83A72FB8394 (resized).jpeg
    8DE5F279-B3B7-458F-9365-08F60AF9B938 (resized).jpeg
    20190815_075837 (resized).jpg
    20190815_080116 (resized).jpg
    20190815_080045 (resized).jpg
    20190517_175401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1006 (resized).jpeg
    E42FA766-5415-442D-B816-F310F58FE78D (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    landinga (resized).JPG
    Threshold (resized).jpg
    escalera fail (resized).JPG
    77A1B610-8F90-40E3-8C8D-42E4379B037C (resized).jpeg

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 4 years ago

Yikes. So Yelobird how do you get games up sets of stairs now?

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Yikes. So yelobird how do you get games up sets of stairs now?

Since we went back to team one step at a time with a nematic wheel dolly. While work mama and I trust it. In my Basement Excavation thread I note that I decided to install a low cost 120v power cable winch system. I feel much safer going that route and plan to write up how I made it in that thread. At $130 I think the investment will be worth it. I should note regarding the Escalara, I measured our basement oak stairs and the step run length is just slightly shorter by 1/4”. Not sure if that was the issue but when the units wheels would pop out it would grab the stair with Barely a 1/4” of clearance. NO room for error! I noticed most videos use nice long stairs or non carpeted stairs which I suspect would work better. For us, we are going the winch route for now.

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Since we went back to team one step at a time with a nematic wheel dolly. While work mama and I trust it. In my Basement Excavation thread I note that I decided to install a low cost 120v power cable winch system. I feel much safer going that route and plan to write up how I made it in that thread. At $130 I think the investment will be worth it. I should note regarding the Escalara, I measured our basement oak stairs and the step run length is just slightly shorter by 1/4”. Not sure if that was the issue but when the units wheels would pop out it would grab the stair with Barely a 1/4” of clearance. NO room for error! I noticed most videos use nice long stairs or non carpeted stairs which I suspect would work better. For us, we are going the winch route for now.

Well I really appreciate the warning. My stairs are carpeted too. I will indeed practice.

#204 4 years ago

I've been using a Wesco Stairking for about 15 years and it's used a LOT. I feel it's built much better than the Escaleras as it has a welded magnesium frame, not a bolted together aluminum frame which feels like it racks when twisted. The Wesco is much more solid and rigid. Also has a nice ratchet strap as opposed to a makeshift car seatbelt that I have seen on the Escaleras. The few Escaleras I've seen in action, the motor is extremely loud and sounds odd to me. The only repair I've made on my Wesco unit is replacing a master link on one of the chains, which was a simple bicycle part. I've had the same battery for the whole time and it's kept plugged in 24x7. I once moved 25 pins upstairs with a single charge.

Overall, it's been a great investment. It took a few tries to get the balance right as when you first use any of these stair-climbers regardless of the brand, you will feel like you are going to get pulled down the stairs with it, especially if you are a light-weight person. I use mine completely unassisted and I feel it's easier to use if you actually sit on the steps while using it and scoot your butt up or down one step at a time. It feels better balanced to me that way. My unit is just the base 66" unit with no forklifts, big wheels, extended toe plates, etc. I've been very happy with it overall.

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

Warning Please Practice and have a spotter!!! I have been using my Escalera for at least a year now and the other week I decided to bring a game up the stairs without anyone being there to help/spot me. I made it all the way up to the last step which is slightly higher than the other steps and leaned the Escalera down slightly more than normal and the wheels slid out from the steps and proceeded to drag me and the game back down the stairs. I held on for dear life trying to slow its progress down the stairs. The Escalera ended up hitting the vertical banister at the bottom of the steps and that is the only thing that stopped it from sliding all the way back into the basement. The Escalera was now wedged in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs. I ended up having to get the neighbor to help me unwedge it and then get the game back up the stairs. The hallway wall has some pretty bad damage to the drywall when it got wedged. No damage was done to the game or the Escalera but I was sore from being drug down 8-10 steps like Superman.
    Joe

If used correctly this will not happen. As with any tool there is a right way and a wrong way to use it.

This happened because he lowered the Escalera down slightly. This allowed the belts on the sides to contact the edge of the step and once the lifting feet came off the lower step all the weight was transferred to the belts. Not on the lifting feet as designed. The weight is supposed to all be on the lifting feet. So the belts did what they were designed to do and allowed the Escalera to slide down. Obviously not the intended reaction. If you keep the Escalera at the "balance point" of the load THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. The result was the load slipped on the belts down the stairs. New users, and in this case an experienced user, are afraid that the load will go forward and will tend to lower the handles to prevent this and the result will be exactly what happened here. Maintaining the balance point is key to prevent this from happening.

As others have said practice. Try what I described with just the Escalera and you will see exactly how this happened.

Larry

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I've been using a Wesco Stairking for about 15 years and it's used a LOT. I feel it's built much better than the Escaleras as it has a welded magnesium frame, not a bolted together aluminum frame which feels like it racks when twisted. The Wesco is much more solid and rigid. Also has a nice ratchet strap as opposed to a makeshift car seatbelt that I have seen on the Escaleras. The few Escaleras I've seen in action, the motor is extremely loud and sounds odd to me. The only repair I've made on my Wesco unit is replacing a master link on one of the chains, which was a simple bicycle part. I've had the same battery for the whole time and it's kept plugged in 24x7. I once moved 25 pins upstairs with a single charge.
    Overall, it's been a great investment. It took a few tries to get the balance right as when you first use any of these stair-climbers regardless of the brand, you will feel like you are going to get pulled down the stairs with it, especially if you are a light-weight person. I use mine completely unassisted and I feel it's easier to use if you actually sit on the steps while using it and scoot your butt up or down one step at a time. It feels better balanced to me that way. My unit is just the base 66" unit with no forklifts, big wheels, extended toe plates, etc. I've been very happy with it overall.

Ive never used a wesco, but I will say the Escalera is built well. The retractable strap is standard and works great. I can assure everyone that these are manageable and a HUGE help. People love them for a reason. As Larry was saying above, like any heavy duty tool they require initial practice.

We would like to think that Escalera has more support in the pinball industry than any other dolly or lifting system. That’s because the company is easy to work with, are great people, and we at Flip N Out Pinball will always be available with purchasing questions, repair assistance, and after-purchase support. Try one for yourself at the next show and we will offer a quick training session.

There’s an easier way.

Zach Meny
    Flip N Out Pinball
    [email protected]

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

Warning Please Practice and have a spotter!!! I have been using my Escalera for at least a year now and the other week I decided to bring a game up the stairs without anyone being there to help/spot me. I made it all the way up to the last step which is slightly higher than the other steps and leaned the Escalera down slightly more than normal and the wheels slid out from the steps and proceeded to drag me and the game back down the stairs. I held on for dear life trying to slow its progress down the stairs. The Escalera ended up hitting the vertical banister at the bottom of the steps and that is the only thing that stopped it from sliding all the way back into the basement. The Escalera was now wedged in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs. I ended up having to get the neighbor to help me unwedge it and then get the game back up the stairs. The hallway wall has some pretty bad damage to the drywall when it got wedged. No damage was done to the game or the Escalera but I was sore from being drug down 8-10 steps like Superman.
    Joe

Thank god you didn't have someone spotting from below. They might have gotten crushed.

While the machine makes things easier, you still need to be super careful when using it. Case and point above!

#208 4 years ago

I love mine, could never be as active in the hobby without one. I've never had a mishap, luckily, but it does take getting used to. Going up I find to be very easy, it's all about your leverage and angle of attack. Going down is a little more challenging because you can't see the feet as easily and the game wants to move forward on you. Overall, I can't recommend this thing enough. Mine is a ms66 and it's from 2001. I've replaced the feet and the battery and that's about it in the 5 years or so of owning it. The big wheel attachment is the first accessory I bought from Larry, it makes the move much easier across any surface.

#209 4 years ago

How awesome the escalera is. I can solo move a pin and set it up ez.

It really doesn't take much to learn it. Go slow the first time or two, pause at every step to ensure you understand what the feet are doing and how the weight will shift. After that, you can do it non stop easily, it is not hard at all to learn.

edit: to note I'm 5'5" and like 160 pounds. Not exactly a big guy. And I sometimes have knee and shoulder problems which are from a car accident.

#210 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

My basement steps are carpeted and short/narrow. You just have to adjust the angle that you are breaking back the escalera accordingly. In case anyone else runs into something similar, figured I'd mention it.

Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

For what it's worth, I've never felt like my escalera is twisting or racking under load. And I've moved the heaviest pins there are with it like JJPOTC and WOZ. But not saying there's anything wrong with the Wesco either, I'm sure it works just as well.

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

My basement steps are carpeted and short/narrow. You just have to adjust the angle that you are breaking back the escalera accordingly. In case anyone else runs into something similar, figured I'd mention it.

For what it's worth, I've never felt like my escalera is twisting or racking under load. And I've moved the heaviest pins there are with it like JJPOTC and WOZ. But not saying there's anything wrong with the Wesco either, I'm sure it works just as well.

Agreed... I’ve moved some super heavy pins... two refrigerators... heavy furniture... thing is solid as a rock

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Agreed... I’ve moved some super heavy pins... two refrigerators... heavy furniture... thing is solid as a rock

The newer ones being sold are rated for 1200lb capacity

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

If used correctly this will not happen. As with any tool there is a right way and a wrong way to use it.
    This happened because he lowered the Escalera down slightly. This allowed the belts on the sides to contact the edge of the step and once the lifting feet came off the lower step all the weight was transferred to the belts. Not on the lifting feet as designed. The weight is supposed to all be on the lifting feet. So the belts did what they were designed to do and allowed the Escalera to slide down. Obviously not the intended reaction. If you keep the Escalera at the "balance point" of the load THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. The result was the load slipped on the belts down the stairs. New users, and in this case an experienced user, are afraid that the load will go forward and will tend to lower the handles to prevent this and the result will be exactly what happened here. Maintaining the balance point is key to prevent this from happening.
    As others have said practice. Try what I described with just the Escalera and you will see exactly how this happened.
    Larry

My advice to avoid this situation is instead of leaning the escalara back more when going up is actually stand it up more and roll the wheels back closer to the next stair just a little. Then slowly bump the up until the lift feet are just starting to engage then stop lifting and lean the machine back. Hit the up until it lands on next step and repeat. It takes more effort but it just feels safer to me this way.

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:How awesome the escalera is. I can solo move a pin and set it up ez.
    It really doesn't take much to learn it. Go slow the first time or two, pause at every step to ensure you understand what the feet are doing and how the weight will shift. After that, you can do it non stop easily, it is not hard at all to learn.
    edit: to note I'm 5'5" and like 160 pounds. Not exactly a big guy. And I sometimes have knee and shoulder problems which are from a car accident.

Awesome job!!

I may have already posted this but we take them up and down steps set up. I can't do that with my escalera.

#215 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Awesome job!!
    I may have already posted this but we take them up and down steps set up. I can't do that with my escalera.

Damn that made me nervous haha. There’s nothing to prevent it from sliding down, nail biter. Technically, you could do the same with the Escalera but WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. Just take off the legs using the Escalera forklift, no sweat

I didn’t realize you had to do so much back-and-forth lifting on each step with the Powermate.

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I didn’t realize you had to do so much back-and-forth lifting on each step with the Powermate.

Yeah I rented a PowerMate to get my POTC upstairs and every step was stressful.

#217 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Sad to admit I had the Exact same experience. Scary as hell. The Escalara was for sale the following week. Really wanted it to work but we were instantly afraid of it,from then on.

I also committed this error and rode my Walking Dead pin and Escalera back down my stairs in a hurry. I ended up having to do some dry wall work afterwards, but the only damage besides that was to my pride. I had a bad hip at the time and shouldn't have tried to move the game by myself in the first place. I also got to the last stair and let the game down too low to where it lost the bite on the carpet. I learned two valuable lessons at once. Anyway, I didn't hold it against the Escalera though and continue to use it, but with assistance.

#218 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn that made me nervous haha. There’s nothing to prevent it from sliding down, nail biter. Technically, you could do the same with the Escalera but WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. Just take off the legs using the Escalera forklift, no sweat

So in 5+ years of moving games with these units I've never had any issue. I also have escalera and I love it for light loads. I can counter balance over 800 pounds with this unit so there is a huge advantage for my vending route overall. I attempted to move a pole position sit-down with the escalera, no bueno. Easily with this unit. Nice to save time and get back home to the family. Either way there is a place for both units in my route however the power mate can just do bigger items.

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah I rented a PowerMate to get my POTC upstairs and every step was stressful.

I guess I am just used to it. I'm not afraid to move anything with it 800 lbs or less. I moved a safe once at about 960 and I was nervous. Not for me but for the 2 steps I had to contend with. Haha

#220 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

So in 5+ years of moving games with these units I've never had any issue. I also have escalera and I love it for light loads. I can counter balance over 800 pounds with this unit so there is a huge advantage for my vending route overall. I attempted to move a pole position sit-down with the escalera, no bueno. Easily with this unit. Nice to save time and get back home to the family. Either way there is a place for both units in my route however the power mate can just do bigger items.</

I would love to test drive a powermate. They look interesting.

#221 4 years ago
    Quoted from cyroute:

Yes I think they would of seen the wheels coming off the ledge and held it there or warned me. It did not go down fast off the first step kinda slipped then went slow until about 3 steps down. Normally when I have help they put constant pressure on the game as if they are helping the Escalara lif it up the stairs.

Strongly suggest getting the step edge detector accessory. It really helps you keep the unit at the right angle and avoid the tendency to lean it down too far. And never have someone spotting below the machine - it’s just not worth it.

#222 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

Strongly suggest getting the step edge detector accessory. It really helps you keep the unit at the right angle and avoid the tendency to lean it down too far. And never have someone spotting below the machine - it’s just not worth it.

Can this be added easily to an existing Escalera, or does it need to be installed at the time of the order?

#223 4 years ago
    Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Can this be added easily to an existing Escalera, or does it need to be installed at the time of the order?

They are installed at factory typically, but I think it can be added as well if you are willing to do a little install.

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

They are installed at factory typically, but I think it can be added as well if you are willing to do a little install.

How much do they cost? I might add this to my staircat

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

How much do they cost? I might add this to my staircat

$359

#226 4 years ago
    Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Easy to install after the fact. The price is kinda shocking but they are quite substantial and worth it IMO for peace of mind.

#227 4 years ago

Love mine. Agreed there is a learning curve and I also agree that for me anyway I find it easier going up than going down. I took one down once and think I must have tilted it too far forward or actually "helped" to push it toward the next step. It did slip down a little bit and kind of caught me off guard but got it back under control. Should have bought one ten years ago. Great investment.

#228 4 years ago

It almost seems worth it to me to get the step edge detector. I bought my escalera second hand from a guy who bought it new in 2002. He was a jukebox salesperson, so it has seen a LOT of use. I've used it 4 or 5 times already, and going DOWN the stairs has actually become more difficult for me than going up, since it's nearly impossible to see the edge without a spotter. Going up is easy, except on carpeted surfaces. The little nubs on my unit are ancient, and the rubber is getting hard and is losing grip. What I would like to add is the big wheel attachment. I ALWAYS seem to scrape the metal chain belts on the alsphalt or concrete ground when rolling over even the slightest irregularity.

I was thinking of rebuilding the motor unit since it has seen a ton of use, but it seems to work well for me regardless, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

#229 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

It almost seems worth it to me to get the step edge detector. I bought my escalera second hand from a guy who bought it new in 2002. He was a jukebox salesperson, so it has seen a LOT of use. I've used it 4 or 5 times already, and going DOWN the stairs has actually become more difficult for me than going up, since it's nearly impossible to see the edge without a spotter. Going up is easy, except on carpeted surfaces. The little nubs on my unit are ancient, and the rubber is getting hard and is losing grip. What I would like to add is the big wheel attachment. I ALWAYS seem to scrape the metal chain belts on the alsphalt or concrete ground when rolling over even the slightest irregularity.
    I was thinking of rebuilding the motor unit since it has seen a ton of use, but it seems to work well for me regardless, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Send us a message and we can get you an Escalera Big Wheel Attachment sent out.

[email protected]

#230 4 years ago

It is a great product especially for pinball. Turns a 2 person job into an easy one man operation.

2 months later
    #231 4 years ago

Adding a couple tips I've learned since getting mine:

1. Like in the video, sitting down especially when going up stairs is much easier and feels safer. Just one step at a time.
    2. When positioning yourself to go downstairs and your creeping up to the edge, I always put the lift feet as close to touching the ground as possible. This gives me the security that if i get to close too the edge I can quickly just lean the machine back and I'll be on the feet. This has built a lot of confidence for me in that initial setup time. I'd say this procedure would also save you money for the people thinking about buying the edge detectors.

#232 4 years ago

I just moved three pins from the upstairs of one house to the basement of another by myself. No way I could have done that without an Escalera. Best purchase ever and much cheaper than marriage counseling.

#233 4 years ago

Just moved a 650lb soda machine with my 700lb max escalera. Did the job flawlessly but man did it tax it.

Could not do without it at my age,

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from OilGuy:

I just moved three pins from the upstairs of one house to the basement of another by myself. No way I could have done that without an Escalera. Best purchase ever and much cheaper than marriage counseling.

Quoted from hoby1:

Just moved a 650lb soda machine with my 700lb max escalera. Did the job flawlessly but man did it tax it.
    Could not do without it at my age,

Love hearing these stories. Keep em coming! The new standard Escaleras are rated for 1200lbs which is even better to help with the large jobs. As always, they take a bit of getting used to, but once learned it’s a game changer in many ways.

#235 4 years ago

Bought a used Escalera (Sorry ZMeny ). Practiced with it for a week before getting to use it for real. I practied on a footlocker filled with dumbbells and a piece of pool table slate. Lucked into a Paragon at a garage sale and brought it up two flights of stairs with a ninety degree turn. The owners were impressed to say the least.

I did have to stay on the concrete as I don't have the big wheels for off-roading yet. Hmmmm.... I wonder where the best place to purchase those would be.

#236 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Love hearing these stories. Keep em coming! The new standard Escaleras are rated for 1200lbs which is even better to help with the large jobs. As always, they take a bit of getting used to, but once learned it’s a game changer in many ways.

Stories? I used the Escalara to remove an ATM from the local gas station in Evansville. That thing weighed a ton and loading it into the Bone moving truck was super simple! Kidding aside (or not....) if your stairs accommodate this lift there is None better on the market and No more reliable dealer to buy from anywhere!

#237 4 years ago

This was my answer.

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from maestro:

This was my answer.

Can you easily take that to another home to remove a machine from their basement?

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Can you easily take that to another home to remove a machine from their basement?

Yeah you just get there a little early.

#240 4 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Bought a used Escalera (Sorry zmeny ).
    I did have to stay on the concrete as I don't have the big wheels for off-roading yet. Hmmmm.... I wonder where the best place to purchase those would be.

Those only work on new dollies, not used dollies. lol

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

That's what minions are for.

#242 4 years ago

I literally JUST finished moving 40 machines up 19 total steps using my brand new Escalera - bought it with a spare battery so one battery could charge overnight

Took 2 full weekends and 4 weeknights to get them all up there but I did it on 3 full batteries!

Big thanks and shout out to Zach who took time with me on the phone as I asked about the 66" vs the 60" model - I bought the 60" and it works really well for me

Happy to answer any questions you all might have as I've now got some experience under my belt!
    See the last few posts of my thread in the link below. Page #4 and #5 will give you the cliff notes version

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-advice

Also built this one man lift so that once I got the game up in the room, I could quickly (and painlessly!) set it up - again, an invaluable tool!

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Also built this one man lift so that once I got the game up in the room, I could quickly (and painlessly!) set it up - again, an invaluable tool!

Great lift! Nice video. Been following your loft build too!

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

I literally JUST finished moving 40 machines up 19 total steps using my brand new Escalera - bought it with a spare battery so one battery could charge overnight
    Took 2 full weekends and 4 weeknights to get them all up there but I did it on 3 full batteries!
    Big thanks and shout out to Zach who took time with me on the phone as I asked about the 66" vs the 60" model - I bought the 60" and it works really well for me
    Happy to answer any questions you all might have as I've now got some experience under my belt!
    See the last few posts of my thread in the link below. Page #4 and #5 will give you the cliff notes version

Pretty epic! Big thanks buddy and I’m glad you are enjoying it.

2 weeks later
    #245 4 years ago

Anyone know if you can buy replacement rubber for the climbing feet? I've had some of mine crack off as I got the escalara used and it had been sitting a while. Sent an email to Flip n Out but never heard back.

#246 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Anyone know if you can buy replacement rubber for the climbing feet? I've had some of mine crack off as I got the escalara used and it had been sitting a while. Sent an email to Flip n Out but never heard back.

If you sent it to larry@flipnoutpinball it doesn't work anymore as Zach is the owner now. You can contact him at [email protected].

And the answer is yes. You can order from Zach or Escalera directly.

Larry

#247 4 years ago

Just read the whole thread!
    Although briefly touched on it...few questions.
    Carpet, thick carpet and one 90 deg landing. Will it stay balanced and how is it on thick carpet? Uneven stone stairs into house.
    Sadly basement to first floor stairs from garage are 2 inches to narrow for pinball heads.
    What's the opinion here please.
    Thanks in advance.

20190815_075837 (resized).jpg20190815_075837 (resized).jpg20190815_080045 (resized).jpg20190815_080045 (resized).jpg20190815_080116 (resized).jpg20190815_080116 (resized).jpg
    #248 4 years ago

Yes the Escalera will handle all these. On the carpeted landing I would put something down on the carpet so that you can stand the game up and spin it. Cardboard or a rug maybe will keep the bottom of the game from catching on the carpet.
    I'm not sure what you meant by will it stay balanced. That's your job to balance the load. I'm assuming you meant on the turn.

Larry

#249 4 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

If you sent it to larry@flipnoutpinball it doesn't work anymore as Zach is the owner now. You can contact him at [email protected].
    And the answer is yes. You can order from Zach or Escalera directly.
    Larry

Maybe I will call escalara. I did email zach but didn't get anything back. Maybe I'll try a pm.

#250 4 years ago

I have a very padded carpet in the game room. With the small wheels it does not work well. Laying some cardboard down as Zach says may help. In the game room I have to stick to pin skates.

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalara-pros-amp-cons/page/5?hl=walleyefisher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.