4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Morgoth00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I randomly get this error in red at the bottom of the screen: "Error! You (1000) have insufficient user level for this call (Y:0, R: 10)."

I can't seem to reproduce it. Does anyone else get this error?

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.1 Safari/605.1.15 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 4 years ago

I got it yesterday while trying to make a post. It wouldn't allow me to post and that red error kept popping up.

I copied my post, refreshed the page and then re-submitted my post. And it worked.

1 year later
    #3 3 years ago

I just got it when trying to vote in the March Madness poll, having made 32 selections. Wish I could copy/refresh/paste that!

However, worked fine after a refresh, just had to remember who I voted for!

#4 3 years ago

I see this message from time to time. Usually a browser refresh or open and close will resolve.

#5 3 years ago

I have been looking into this last week. This is often caused by a session timeout or IP address switch (I.e. browsing Pinside while on a train or in a car). But normally, you should get auto logged on via a session cookie. Without even noticing it.

Do you guys maybe have some aggressive cookie settings or possibly an ad blocker or other browser extension that might be causing this? A long shot but maybe we can figure out the cause of this.

#6 3 years ago

Not me, and it only happened out of the blue the one time, knock on silicon!

Just browsing at home on my tablet.

#7 3 years ago

Oh, wow! Imagine my surprise seeing this thread with my name on it and not remembering that I had posted it! Ha! I can't seem to remember what made the error go away but I haven't seen it since back then. I think I remember tinkering around with an ad blocker at the time so maybe it was that. Good luck!

#8 3 years ago

I only get the error when trying to edit a post, as soon as I try to save it. All posts, all areas. Using my note 10 phone. Closing browser does not resolve.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-you-1000-have-insufficient-user-level-for-this-call and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.