(Topic ID: 186241)

Error message. Max pm sent in 24 hours

By dragdaily12

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elevatorman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

I see, I just thought if you donated within the last year you would have a <3 (heart) by your name, especially if you have donated 600 times

You don't get the red heart by your name by paying a fee for a sale.
    You get the heart for a voluntary donation.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from dragdaily12:

Thanks guys. I guess I've been looking at this differently. Unlike others that list games and mark not sold to avoid the the fee I always pay it and considered that helping pinside. I just went and made a donation and know get the how theres a difference.

I was not trying to shame you into donating I was just explaining the difference as to why you had no red heart before.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elevatorman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-message-max-pm-sent-in-24-hours?tu=Elevatorman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.