(Topic ID: 186241)

Error message. Max pm sent in 24 hours

By dragdaily12

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just went to respond to a qs on a pin Im selling and receive that error message. Anyone els have this happen?

#2 7 years ago

Looks like you are sending plenty of PMs! We have put certain limits in place to avoid abuse and to save system resources.

Please consider a donation to Pinside to double your PM abilities (50 messages per day) or go Pinside+ and remove all PM limits altogether.

I will make a point to communicate these limits more clearly. I never had many questions about these, but you are the third person to ask about this in a weeks time.

#3 7 years ago

Seriously...It amazes me that anyone that actively uses this site doesn't donate. If you find value in this site, donate. I mean even $10 is better than nothing, not like they are asking for a month subscription.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

Seriously...It amazes me that anyone that actively uses this site doesn't donate. If you find value in this site, donate. I mean even $10 is better than nothing, not like they are asking for a month subscription.

Everytime I sell a pin on pinside I have always markes sold and paid the sellers fee. Look in my market. Over 30 times. And most of tee time there a features add. So lets call it 600 plus donations? Im perfectly fine with paying ti send pms just never ran into this until now.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from dragdaily12:

Everytime I sell a pin on pinside I have always markes sold and paid the sellers fee. Look in my market. Over 30 times. And most of tee time there a features add. So lets call it 600 plus donations? Im perfectly fine with paying ti send pms just never ran into this until now.

I see, I just thought if you donated within the last year you would have a <3 (heart) by your name, especially if you have donated 600 times

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

I see, I just thought if you donated within the last year you would have a <3 (heart) by your name, especially if you have donated 600 times

You don't get the red heart by your name by paying a fee for a sale.
    You get the heart for a voluntary donation.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from dragdaily12:

Seller fees are different than donations. With seller fees, you're paying for a service. A donation is just a donation.

If you do donate, you will get a discount on the seller fees.

#8 7 years ago

Thanks guys. I guess I've been looking at this differently. Unlike others that list games and mark not sold to avoid the the fee I always pay it and considered that helping pinside. I just went and made a donation and know get the how theres a difference.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from dragdaily12:

Thanks guys. I guess I've been looking at this differently. Unlike others that list games and mark not sold to avoid the the fee I always pay it and considered that helping pinside. I just went and made a donation and know get the how theres a difference.

I was not trying to shame you into donating I was just explaining the difference as to why you had no red heart before.

#10 7 years ago

You didn't at all.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-message-max-pm-sent-in-24-hours and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.