12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Loupie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I just spent a little time under the glass on my TOM. Since I had installed the new ramps I had a couple of switch issues. The first I replaced and that is fine but the other was giving me grief still. I was going to change it tonight to find that it was just needing a little TLC. I also fixed a harness that was making some of my backbox lights go out. Now TOM is PERFECT for the arrival of its brother TLE on Tuesday.
    Do you get crazy like me when you have the error DOT?

#2 12 years ago

A dot I couldn't clear on my CFTBL. The test report said, “ck switch F3 lt flipper E.O.S. Bally/Williams used the same flipper cabinet switches for several games. Some games have an upper flipper so Bally/Williams put two optical sensors on each side. Games that have two flippers only use one of the optics.
    The one that was not working on my game is the one that's not used. This credit dot didn't effect my game because you are not using switch F3. The computer still gave me a test report even though it didn't affect the game.

#3 12 years ago

Loupie check for a broken wire to the eos switches or at least try cleaning them with a business card wipe. They are gold contatcts so make sure they are clean and closing when the flippers are at full stroke.

#4 12 years ago

I'll give it a try thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-free-evening and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.