10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Willy39
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Willy39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello. Im getting the common error 7 code on the MPU system 9 board. I changed out and re soldered new u19 and u20 sockets AND also changed out the u19 and u20 chips with brand new ones. I am still getting error code 7! Game GI turns on but that's it! From what I read what was fixed should have solved the problem. What am I missing or what should I check next? Kind of out of answers. Thanks for the help.

#5 10 years ago

Update on my Error Code 7 that is apparently resolved. The u17 socket needed replacing that has the MPU chip. Bad connection. Push down on the top right corner of the chip and error goes back to 0 and game is in attract mode. Stop pressing on it and error code 7 comes back and game does not work. So I will monitor it for awhile but hopefully that fixed the problem for good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Willy39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-7-code-on-system-9-sorcerer?tu=Willy39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.