(Topic ID: 277825)

Error 500 unless in a private window

By greenhoody

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenhoody.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

This is the only place I'm able to make a post. When I click on a forum topic I get error 500 from Mozilla and chrome from phones or 2 different laptops. I even just spent $100 on a VPN and STILL can't get to the point where I can be logged in a click on a topic. Please help! I want to be part of the forums. This has been going on for 6 months sopranos

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Delete the cookies from your device for this site URL
    the portable devices should exclude the problem from being browser extensions... but look there as well

I cant believe that fixed it. Coulda saved myself some money but a vpn is worth it I guess. Thank you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenhoody.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/error-500-unless-in-a-private-window-4?tu=greenhoody and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.