8D42E54B-BFF4-4981-97DE-0BBE50286574 (resized).jpeg
F6924A57-CE2A-40D0-8378-FEB9E9718DD0 (resized).jpeg
8EAF3171-0282-4F18-828F-466180AA25E9 (resized).jpeg
78B01959-AF6B-452C-98FC-470515F7D734 (resized).jpeg
DC3C238E-1D03-4422-B161-4C6076A5ADD3 (resized).jpeg
1506089843-giphy-57-2.gif
dt951113dhc0 (resized).png
eric-idle (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Eric Priepke is awesome! Cactus Canyon Continued , his work with Color DMD , and now he is kicking ass doing code for RiCk and Morty from Spooky pinball . What he has done for pinball on his spare time is pretty incredible.

#2 3 years ago

Solid designated driver as well !

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes he is! He made Rick and Morty knock when it would not.
Now I'm not trying to be selfish, but am also requesting an alternate match sequence like some other games have. You know, two.

I’m sure he could put another in and it would work as it should But some things are out of his control ,anything used from the show would need to be approved and /or help from David to create animations. I’m glad we got blood dome added recently, it’s a cool mode . Eric does care about making Rick and Morty as good as it can be and it shows with what he has already done .

1 month later
#22 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I appreciate the sentiment; but I wouldn’t have to fix ‘em if I didn’t write ‘em in the first place. That’s the thing about a one man show; you’re to blame for all of it.

And when it’s awesome, you are also to blame for it.

2 weeks later
#31 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

But has he done anything awesome today?

New Rick and Morty update!

2 months later
#32 3 years ago

Rick and Morty keeps getting better and I personally believe that it has the best theme integration into a pin ever, thanks to Eric.

#33 3 years ago

And again, he does this on his “spare” time.

#36 3 years ago

Let’s get this thread on fire! Under 50 posts about someone that has contributed so much to pinball is insufficient! A thank you, a Lionman, call him out for being a ginger, whatever it takes let’s get some legs to this thread and give the guy some credit that he obviously deserves.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Have you been drinking, Doug?

Ha! Yeah a little. Doesn’t make what I’m saying not true. If there is an award for programmer of the year, Eric deserves that award!

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How the heck is there not an award for that?

And there is one for best mod? Kind of odd?

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Eric is seriously awesome and Rick and Morty is my favorite game! If he and Scott do another game together I'm in regardless of theme.
And I agree that the theme integration in Rick and Morty is the best ever!

Exactly! if you are a fan of the show ( like myself ) you constantly see things and it makes perfect sense why things are done a certain way in the game.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I also would buy any game Scott and Eric do.
EP is the best thing to happen to team spooky since Scott.
Guy is refreshing for what he does for pinball!

Eric has a very good understanding as to how a game should communicate with the player. This knowledge is part of what makes him awesome.

#50 3 years ago

Not sure if we’ll see another Scott/Eric game but they are a great duo and I’d be all in on another collaboration from these two.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How many posts does it take to light this up and show that fire crotch we love him?

Not sure but I think more people should be participating to set it on fire . When you think of a game, design, art , rules/ code are three big parts. I would argue that Eric has put together the best theme integration ever as far as code goes( and that’s on Eric) and if we can’t burn this thread it’s a shame.

#58 3 years ago

Success! Thread is on fire. Keep the love for Eric going.

3 weeks later
#89 3 years ago

Not that it matters and I know he doesn’t care but Eric deserves a twipy award.

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I was kind of hoping Scott would have seen that and said “oh hell yeah I would have stopped them” and that would be your answer.
Please don’t.

When I started this thread, I was playing Rick and Morty and was noticing little things that were there that made the theme integration so great. It truly is one of the games out there that has the best theme integration ( and in my opinion the best ). I also thought of everything else you’ve done for pinball and that you deserve an “awesome” thread. I know you are modest and would not like the thread (so of course I went ahead and started this thread) I feel as though you deserve some recognition for what you’ve done. Think of this thread as a “fan club” the members posting here are fans of your work. You a certainty doing something pretty good if people want shirts that say “Eric Priepke is awesome!”. You’ll be happy to know that I sold all my screen printing equipment, because I’d be printing shirts for everyone that wants one if I still had it all

#115 3 years ago

I’ll add that your modesty is part of what makes you awesome. If you were arrogant you’d be a little less awesome.

1 week later
#126 3 years ago

Awesome pics PaulCoff ! Thank you for sharing them!

1 year later
#137 1 year ago

Damn! New Rick and Morty code, that is awesome!

1 year later
#141 6 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

I assume he's dressing as the Goblin King for Expo.

That would be awesome, but I'm sure there would be a bunch of people here on pinside complaining about his bulge.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,999 (OBO)
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Trade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eric-priepke-is-awesome?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.