Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by greenhornet
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

eric-idle (resized).jpg

#1 6 days ago

Eric Priepke is awesome! Cactus Canyon Continued , his work with Color DMD , and now he is kicking ass doing code for RiCk and Morty from Spooky pinball . What he has done for pinball on his spare time is pretty incredible.

#2 6 days ago

Solid designated driver as well !

#3 6 days ago

Yes he is! He made Rick and Morty knock when it would not.

Now I'm not trying to be selfish, but am also requesting an alternate match sequence like some other games have. You know, two.

#4 6 days ago

What other recent games have 2 match sequences?

Quoted from o-din:

Now I'm not trying to be selfish, but am also requesting an alternate match sequence like some other games have. You know, two.

#5 6 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Not sure now many do or what the last one was that did. But I remember at least Breakshot did. Capcom was doing some bitchin shit back in the day.

#6 6 days ago

High five!

#7 6 days ago

I listened to LoserKid PodCast earlier today with Eric's interview. Well done.!

#8 6 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I’m sure he could put another in and it would work as it should But some things are out of his control ,anything used from the show would need to be approved and /or help from David to create animations. I’m glad we got blood dome added recently, it’s a cool mode . Eric does care about making Rick and Morty as good as it can be and it shows with what he has already done .

#9 6 days ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Eric does care about making Rick and Morty as good as it can be and it shows with what he has already done .

No doubt about that! And it is obvious that he is open to suggestions because of his interaction on the forum and nobody can think up everything all by themselves. That's why I mentioned it now, while it is still a work in progress. One little detail that can make an amazing game a little better.

#10 6 days ago

He is pretty cool.

#11 6 days ago
Quoted from chad:

I listened to LoserKid PodCast earlier today with Eric's interview. Well done.!

can't find this podcast. got a link?

#12 6 days ago

+1

Put me down for a t-shirt... unless someone copyrighted that idea. I mean, there's enough room in this hobby for two Awesome dudes, isn't there?

#13 6 days ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

can't find this podcast. got a link?

I must apologize, it was episode #55 of PoorMans podcast that I listened to that had Eric on.

Loser kid was Butch Peel.

#14 6 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Stern Star Trek - 3

#15 6 days ago

Yep, I agree, Eric is awesome.

#16 6 days ago

You should see him figure skate.

Guy has a Triple Lutz that would make Brian Boitano weep like Nancy Kerigan after getting hit with a tire iron.

#17 6 days ago

Eric is a Great Guy! He was very patient with me on beta testing Colordmd for Gilligan's island.
He did an awesome job on that title.
Most guys named Eric are pretty awesome.
Just saying.

#18 6 days ago

man addresses more bug fixes in a week than others do in years.

on the job and at the ready.
hes no eric 'idle', thats for sure.

im confident that i am not alone in hoping that he oversees future spooky projects. no half-baked code served up by this man.
eric-idle (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gaithersburg, MD
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Champaign, IL
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside