(Topic ID: 84181)

ePlate Credit Card and JJP: win a WOZ variation!

By notaflyingtoy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by coz6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Looks like there's another version some type of a variation of JJP's WOZ that can only be won through a promotion being run through Dynamic Inc's ePlate credit card. There's also the ability to earn up to $300 credit toward a purchase of a WOZ and an exclusive plaque. Of note, the contest has an alternate form of entry, but it requires a completely hand written entry and SASE - the wording appears to exclude using a pre-printed return address label so be careful.

Information here
https://dynamicsinc.com/JerseyJackPinball
and here
https://dynamicsinc.com/rules/JerseyJackPinball

Looks like some things have changed since the original announcement
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eplates-credit-card-gets-you-exclusive-modes-for-woz

Good luck.

Post edited by notaflyingtoy: typo

#2 5 years ago

The relevant legalese that's the meat of what people will care about:

Grand Prize (maximum 8 available) – An exclusive variation of the Jersey Jack Pinball™ Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine, which is only available through this Sweepstakes and for purchase by ePlate™ device users. Odds of winning: 1,376,667 per entry; Approximate Retail Value: $7,000.00.

#3 5 years ago

The true LE.

#4 5 years ago

What a joke.

#5 5 years ago

JJP target market is clearly ePlate users!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The relevant legalese that's the meat of what people will care about:
Grand Prize (maximum 8 available) – An exclusive variation of the Jersey Jack Pinball™ Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine, which is only available through this Sweepstakes and for purchase by ePlate™ device users. Odds of winning: 1,376,667 per entry; Approximate Retail Value: $7,000.00.

Interesting that the exclusive variation is only worth $7000 whereas standards are priced at $8k and ruby reds are $9k. Perhaps the exclusive variation does not include some of the code ... or is missing one flipper.

#7 5 years ago

This sounds like a better thought out reward than the previous tries...

#8 5 years ago

Yes, this is much better than some type of unlockable, exclusive reward. I also found the Approximate Retail value interesting.

With the maximum eight Grand Prizes available, and any un-rewarded available for purchase *if* you are an ePlate device user, it's somewhat unclear if this "exclusive variation" is limited to just the eight (truly the true LE) or there will be additional available for purchase to the credit card users...

If anyone figures out the details on the variation or total numbers please post. Thanks.

I'll probably mail out an entry in the next few days just for fun.

#9 5 years ago

I have been using eplate for months it's a fun card. I was a tad disappointed that the first reward was actually just a translight but overall it's been a fun card it gets noticed a ton because it lights up - and every time I spend I think this could be the win!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, TX
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 11,500.00
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Benicia, CA
$ 16.95
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside