Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by athens95
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9E433C0E-6DF9-435E-90B2-39BC55967ACF (resized).jpeg
    B95016AF-7D0C-4DEE-97FB-080417236A32 (resized).jpeg
    3D55A7A4-73AF-4B22-96AB-FFF306F8BBFC (resized).jpeg
    1301E830-DA95-431F-8685-BC80446A7CA8 (resized).jpeg
    2E8F808D-995E-4018-A0B2-2C29BB8D160D (resized).jpeg
    A8B6FCD1-A56A-4521-AD46-1E0A19BE0D3B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider athens95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 3 years ago

Rare vids are fun, and can give bragging rights. But no where as fun as a pin. Honestly video games in the early 80’s, all can be beaten, or at least last a very long time, by just playing them with a repeat Pattern. A pinball is different every time.
    Disks of tron was suppose to be part of the 4 games in the original tron vid. But this one was not ready when the movie released. So it was a rare second game that came out later.
    I have a lot of rare vids, and it wouldn’t take 15k to take any of them away from me..

This example looks really nice, but this price it would have to find just the right person, IMO.
    At 15k you could buy almost any super valuable, rare pinball and in most cases have a lot of extra cash. Only a few exceptions out there that would be more than 15k. Less than 5 titles for sure. I can only think of 3 or 4 pins that would be worth more in an open market.

#14 3 years ago

Yeah, my point.

Grail pinballs are worth much more $$ than a grail vid. Because there is way more demand for a grail pin.

I’m not going to get into pricing, as there might be that guy out there that has been looming for this vid. But it’s a lopsided trade by a country mile.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider athens95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/environmental-discs-of-tron-for-jjpotc?tu=athens95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.