(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 9 years ago

"Getting out"...can you offer any more info on that? So drastic. So dramatic.

And in one shot. So drastic. So dramatic.

Begs many questions. But to each his own, and best of luck. Wish I had the dough and the space. You'd be out!

1 week later
#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

SadSack - I'm sure it's attitudes like yours that contributed to my friend Al's leaving the hobby, so do us all a favor...

This is a rather ridiculous statement. I'm also sorry a stalwart is leaving the hobby. Was curious as to why and Al has basically explained it, which is refreshing. Very sad if Al lost a friend. But really, at the end if the day, this is ultimately a "Pinballs for Sale" situation. The psychodrama and subtext of this thread is really unnecessary. This is a public forum. No one is immune to comments when starting a thread. I'm certain Al will do very well with his sale, regardless of the circumstances. At the end of the day, does anyone really care, besides Al?

Best of luck Al in your new direction.

#123 9 years ago

If Al is leaving the hobby because of someone else's attitude....well then it's probably time he left then. No disrespect intended. But why not let Al speak for himself if that's the case? You're stirring the pot as well. Specifically calling out Sad Sack...and for what? For commenting on the fact that Al commented that listing the price of his games will draw criticism? Again, why should Al care what other people think on a public forum where his intent is to SELL his games?

Much ado about NOTHING.

If you want to memorialize Al in a "goodbye hobby" thread that's one thing....but this is a for sale thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.