(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

You can get a nice motorhome for what this collection costs. We'll also be able to downsize the house since I won't need a floor for games. It's a life changing event for me. Life is too short.

Al - Did you send me an e-mail? I got the IM, but you said you would semd a list via e-mail that I can forward to an interested party.

Thanks!
Chris

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

If you have the list in your Pinside mail, Just copy and paste into an email to your interested party.
Easy peezy lemon squeezy.
Unless you simply have to have an email from Al.
Marcus

I have it as a Facebook message. It would not let me copy and paste that into an e-mail, but I guess I could try again.

Chris

#99 9 years ago

Thanks AL, got it and passed it on

Chris

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I just can't get over how presumptuous this comment is. Believe me when I tell you that many who can "afford" your games aren't going to play along. You would have found much greater sales success with a little thicker skin regarding negative posts and a little better communication of what you are trying to sell to the potential buyers out here.

I understand completely why he did what he did. I know people that are interested. I asked Al for the list, and he sent it to me. It was easy as an e-mail.

If you are interested, PM him, and he will get you the information. This was NOT an easy decision for Al, I am certain of that. He recently lost someone close to him and has apparently change his priorities. He is entitled to do that in whatever way he sees fit, and I respect him and his decision.

He is a long time contributer to pinball. It may have come off as harsh, but I think honestly anyone who is or was interested sent him a PM or e-mail.

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=silverunicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.