(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 9 years ago

Put 'em out at auction and see what they bring. If you're serious about getting out of it, why would you spend a couple of years selling them? A well advertised high end collection should bring good money in any metro area. For Pete's sake, you're in North Atlanta suburbs. Don't tell me there's not an active market there.

It sounds to me like you are looking for top dollar on machines that you put more money and time into than they warrant. I have no doubt your machines are mint, but that doesn't make them make bank. If you were serious about selling, they'd all have prices and NAVL would be coming to your house every day for the next 2 weeks. As it is, good luck Muskie Hunting.

#117 9 years ago

I just can't get over how presumptuous this comment is. Believe me when I tell you that many who can "afford" your games aren't going to play along. You would have found much greater sales success with a little thicker skin regarding negative posts and a little better communication of what you are trying to sell to the potential buyers out here.

Quoted from awarner:

Honestly, posting a list would generate a TON of negative posts, so it's a PM thing for the people that could afford it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=sadsack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.