(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Thanks to everyone that inquired. I have decided to keep a few games and sell the rest individually. I really appreciate the advice and suggestions and all of the good words that people have given me. I plan to fade out of the scene though. The fun of this hobby is "the Hunt" for me. I am no longer hunting. If there are any games in my collection that you are interested in, feel free to inquire. I'm not in a hurry to sell and I'll have to hold my ground on some of the prices.
Again, this is an amazing community and I wish you all your collecting dreams!
-Al Warner-

Hey, I just appreciate you can at least listen to some comments, agreeing with them or not, about selling your games. Most folks freak out if you talk about their price. Well played

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

On Pinside/RGP? LOL.....man.....you know better than that.
That said, the amount of douchebaggery on this thread, and others recently on Pinside has me wondering how much effort I want to expend here any more. I know it comes and goes in waves, but man, the last two weeks are just like The Day After Tomorrow of BS. I'm glad my league is starting up this weekend, it'll be nice to be spending more time with local people and less time with Kung-Fu-Clickers. Yeesh.

To be fair you did start that massive thread about some "NSFW" items on the PBL website. That was just asking for drama

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I never said I didn't expect it, or that I was trying to avoid it. To be fair. It served it's purpose. It got Terry's attention, he made his decision, and you'll note that I haven't posted anything on there since I had nothing further to say about it.

Nor did I say you were. Just saying, you complained about drama above, but create posts to start the drama lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.