(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 9 years ago

There is a difference between not listing a price and running an auction. Tigerlaw stated people were accusing him of running an auction, he clarified and said he wasn't.

Not sure we needed a rant on this one.

Quoted from RobT:

This issue again?

Unbelievable.

I will state this again: there is no written policy anywhere on Pinside that says that you are required to list a price for any pin listed for sale. There is no requirement listed in the community rules.

If you list a pin for sale in the Market section of Pinside, there is no requirement to list a price. In fact, you can check a box that says "I want people to make me an offer".

So thanks for, uh, not being inconsistent with the non existent rule against so called auctions.

#63 9 years ago

You're the one confused and I make no sense... as usual

Quoted from RobT:

Then they need to officially change the policy in the community rules, and make it so you can't click on a box that says "I want people to make me an offer" in the Market listing section. That would go a long way towards resolving the confusion on this that comes up on a regular basis.

#65 9 years ago

I'm rubber and you're glue, what bounces off me sticks to you! <free bump for OP>

Quoted from Cybergoonie:

I know you are but what am I?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.