(Topic ID: 89988)

Many games in my collection for sale (TAF, IJ, AFM, Xenon, and Silverball Mania)

By awarner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiner.jpg
als-ark.jpg
money eyes.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Damn, man. I wish I could nab your TSPP, but don't have the money.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Hmmmm, this is odd. Why not list them? The vids... the price

" I WILL NOT break it up, "

Well, that, for starters. Anyone serious enough to buy all that can contact him for a list....really.. =|

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

To those who PM'd me saying this is a disallowed auction for want of a price or list: I am going to allow the thread to continue as this is a respected community member leaving the community and we are going to let him go out as he see fit, please stop PM'ing on this calling it an auction. Thanks.

Wow, what a bunch of douchebags... for real...

Let me know who you are, so I can send you a "REAL Pinside Dick of the Day" shirt..

1 week later
#129 9 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Don't read anything into it, I'm just selling the games and moving on. I was trying to avoid drama, not create it.

On Pinside/RGP? LOL.....man.....you know better than that.

That said, the amount of douchebaggery on this thread, and others recently on Pinside has me wondering how much effort I want to expend here any more. I know it comes and goes in waves, but man, the last two weeks are just like The Day After Tomorrow of BS. I'm glad my league is starting up this weekend, it'll be nice to be spending more time with local people and less time with Kung-Fu-Clickers. Yeesh.

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

To be fair you did start that massive thread about some "NSFW" items on the PBL website. That was just asking for drama

I never said I didn't expect it, or that I was trying to avoid it. To be fair. It served it's purpose. It got Terry's attention, he made his decision, and you'll note that I haven't posted anything on there since I had nothing further to say about it.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Frax between your comments here and your other thread complaining about some plastic dolls I think you should give it a break. People are getting tired of your opinion constantly being shoved in their face on every single thread.
By the way Frax...this is the home page:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=home
So do the entire country and the rest of us a favor and work when you go to work and spend more time with your kids rather than worry about what they might see on a website.
I'm quite positive there is a lot worse out there to look at than a few naked dolls.

Then put me on ignore, you dolt. =P

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entire-collection-for-sale?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.