(Topic ID: 77979)

Enough with JJP EPIC announcement and investors...where's my WOZ!!!

By DnDPins

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DnDPins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

waiting-game-300x253.jpg
    A1EUM6_CQAAPMzZ.jpg large.jpg

#1 5 years ago

It doesn't matter one bit to me if JJP got an investor or is ready to make an epic announcement unless and until I hear real status on production and shipment of my WOZ. Am I the only who is really feeling like we are allowing our selves to be distracted by these two things.

What is going on with production and shipping of WOZECLE...enough is enough!

#2 5 years ago

I agree still waiting I might ask for my money back with interest

#3 5 years ago

I understand why your upset but people have freedom to be excited or speculate on the announcement, you could of chose not to look at the thread instead of making this thread but you have the freedom as well to make a thread about this as well.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from galagamaster:

I agree still waiting I might ask for my money back with interest

You can ask whatever you want. Why not ask for double your money back ?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #6 5 years ago

Jack read this thread, he says: "Duly noted"!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Jack read this thread, he says: "Duly noted"!

He is over delivering. As we speak. And journeying. Which is fun.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from galagamaster:

Good idea , You Dildo

Seriously? You immediately resort to breaking the pinside rules with personal assaults? My point, which really wasn't intended to cause any uproar, was just that you can ask for your money + interest but you won't get it. You can always get a refund. But you won't get more. So yea, if you want to ask for more than your entitled to, why stop at + interest? Ask for 2x, 3x your money?

#9 5 years ago

JJP is making Dildos? Is that the next big announcement?

Id like to invest.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

JJP is making Dildos? Is that the next big announcement?
    Id like to invest.

With a flasher and shaker motor

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from ebononcini:

With a flasher and shaker motor

A1EUM6_CQAAPMzZ.jpg large.jpg
    #12 5 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

JJP is making Dildos?

It comes in three varieties which all do the same thing, but look and cost a little different, are built like a tank, have clearcoating for easy clean up, but you can't get off with them due to the shaker motor fuse blowing when you are close.
    Battery supplier is currently having issues, so all pre-ordered dildos are on hold till the next Epic announcement. Suggest you finger yourself till then.

#13 5 years ago

That's a good one Zippy...I am feeling better already!

#14 5 years ago

I'm curious if anyone that did not follow their original payment plan got their WOZ. That is, is JJP filling those orders that paid in full "sooner" before those that delayed payments, regardless of their order date.. Anyone know?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

I'm curious if anyone that did not follow their original payment plan got their WOZ. That is, is JJP filling those orders that paid in full "sooner" before those that delayed payments, regardless of their order date.. Anyone know?

The first to pay first to play thing didn't work out the way we thought it would, as all the LE pre-orders were paid in full ages ago, and only something over half are shipped, the rest are in limbo while standards are going out.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

The first to pay first to play thing didn't work out the way we thought it would, as all the LE pre-orders were paid in full ages ago, and only something over half are shipped, the rest are in limbo while standards are going out.

They better get the factory line rolling, they still have to ship out the 3 Ruby Red editions they sold before cranking out Hobbits.

#17 5 years ago

I get the fact that we want JJP to be successful and they need to be able to work on multiple machines at a time but the last thing I want them to do is spread themselves any thinner (game 3) before I get my WOZ. How are they resolving their cabinet supplier issue? What is going on with parts? They say all LEs will ship by March-ish and have acknowledged yet not addressed these issues. What is the likelihood they can resolve these issues and produce roughly another 400-500 LEs in the next 2 - 3 months?

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

They better get the factory line rolling, they still have to ship out the 3 Ruby Red editions they sold before cranking out Hobbits.

i agree, and by dec 2014 the hobbits... suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from DnDPins:

How are they resolving their cabinet supplier issue?

New supplier of non-printed (decals) cabs.

Quoted from DnDPins:

What is the likelihood they can resolve these issues and produce roughly another 400-500 LEs in the next 2 - 3 months?

Slim (ish)

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from DnDPins:

What is the likelihood they can resolve these issues and produce roughly another 400-500 LEs in the next 2 - 3 months?

Who the F*ck knows "ish"?

#21 5 years ago

waiting-game-300x253.jpg

#22 5 years ago

Isn't the new supplier doing standards cabinets because they do not direct print. That helps the standards get their order which is great but what about the LEs. So now all their other resources will go to standards...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    £ 12.00
    $ 26.95
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    € 18.95
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 22.50
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside