Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ccotenj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Finally got together with my friend who needs to clear some space in his basement. Several years ago he found a pin out by the curb just down the street from his house. Neither of us had any clue how to work on an EM. My friend now has a fairly busy business going (besides his regular job) and needs the room in his basement. He knows I'm jumping in to the EM world and made me a really good deal (not as good of a deal as sitting by the curb, though!) on it.

So, I'm now the proud owner of On Beam. That's four EMs, two DMDs, and one early solid state. I'm pretty sure seven machines (working or not) is the largest my collection has been. I may have officially run out of room.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46943563/2013-09-15%2023.47.24.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Grats Beware Ems get addictive.

Quoted from Grossie:I may have officially run out of room.

Can always build an addition.

#3 10 years ago

Wow, he found that on the curb? That we would be a very exciting day. I know of a guy in Ca that found a Nags at the curb. A very collectible wood rail. Congrats on the new game. You have a pretty cool and very diverse EM collection started.
Alex

#4 10 years ago

Does it play? On Beam has a quirky clutch system which often has broken cams. Most people wouldn't guess that those are Christian Marche's space mummies.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Wow, he found that on the curb? That we would be a very exciting day. I know of a guy in Ca that found a Nags at the curb. A very collectible wood rail. Congrats on the new game. You have a pretty cool and very diverse EM collection started.
Alex

man, true dat... i wouldn't mind finding ANY machine out at the curb, even if a total rat...

yes, he does... and only 3 more of those ss/dmd machines left to get rid of...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ems-4-solid-statedmds-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.