Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Durzel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190723_214849 (resized).jpg

#1 11 months ago

On my TAF, just to the left of the Thing box, is a tall empty standoff. What is supposed to mount to the top of this?

Thanks!

#2 11 months ago

I totally thought this was something different...

#3 11 months ago

There is a tall post at the left rear of the thing box to prevent stuck balls. Nothing attaches to the top of it.

#4 11 months ago

Is this the one that you are talking about? I was woundering if i was missing something to.

20190723_214849 (resized).jpg
#5 11 months ago

I thought maybe they did it to make it easier to remove that plastic. Although the plastic on the other side proves otherwise!

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from codered9394:

Is this the one that you are talking about? I was woundering if i was missing something to.

Yep, that's the one.

Thanks everyone...I guess I'm not missing anything there. But now, I feel that I must find some other use for it.

1 week later
#7 11 months ago

Could stick a spotlight on it or something, the back of TAF can be pretty dark. It is pretty prominent though. I don't have the post installed and didn't know what it was until a similar thread to this, and I can count the number of stuck balls I've had there on no hands.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside