• Latest reply 7 years ago by Skins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
d69266f794352abeeecfeccf22a103faf3aa90c9 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

[Really flexible: Falls Church, VA
to
Anywhere in Southeastern/South Central PA | OR | entire state of New Jersey | OR | PA/MD border]

Yet another page in the saving Star-Jet chronicles...

If you would like to read the ongoing story: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/saving-1963-star-jet-saving-working-very-rare-part-out-destroyed-em

Anyways, Pinsider rkahr has an empty Bally cabinet for me, granted, it's a later version and I would need to cut 3 inches off of the bottom, but it is the only thing I could find in months of searching and is something I am very willing to work with.

Let me be clear, I am not looking for somebody to go out and do this just for me, I'm looking for somebody who is heading up this way anyways. Perhaps for Thanksgiving, or your job is up here, or whatever. A hitched ride, basically. I don't have a ton of money but that can be arranged.

I would be willing to meet you either at my house in Shillington, Pennsylvania or anywhere as far South as the PA/MD border, or if you're going further for some reason I would be willing to travel into New Jersey as well, North, Central, or South, as I live up there a lot too.

Willing to make quite the drive to meet you for this cabinet, just not looking to make the full drive down to Virginia, the difference between an hour drive each way and two hour 45-minute drive is a big difference to me right now for a few different reasons. Hoping for this soon, particularly in the next 3 months or so (and I'm sure he wants it out of his garage --- much sooner! So hopefully soon, actually). Thanks!

Steven

d69266f794352abeeecfeccf22a103faf3aa90c9 (resized).jpgd69266f794352abeeecfeccf22a103faf3aa90c9 (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Bump! Help save Star-Jet!

Here's what the bastards did to the cabinet before they smashed it up:

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/empty-bottom-cabinet-needs-ride-from-virginia-to-panjmd?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.