(Topic ID: 321365)

Employment issues and work ethic 8-2022.

By gdonovan

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
csx_45 (resized).jpg
reliant_cecil_01 (resized).jpg
92A35543-CE72-4F6B-9093-14898D22C330 (resized).jpeg
house2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
ElasticScentedAgouti-size_restricted.gif
20220905_095248 (resized).jpg
20220905_094413 (resized).jpg
20220905_111154 (resized).jpg
20220905_074639 (resized).jpg
28FCF865-9C01-461C-BBA3-DD26B47B92D5.gif
Doggy MEME Theif.gif
Doggy MEME Theif.gif
B34ED7A8-3A80-4C9F-BCCF-54A8A6D42D9C (resized).jpeg
384743F5-135C-4008-B71A-26D857E1CDA4.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#421 1 year ago

If you’re an advocate of flooding the workplace with more new arrivals willing to undercut any business, or take any tradesmen’s job AND you simultaneously pine for higher wages…you’ve lost your seat at the big person table.
Maybe that math works with other fellow Trustafarians still sucking off their parents hard work which you now scoff at & belittle.
Tsk, tsk, tsk…Your poor tragically foolish parents working hard all those years…what rubes.
If only they were just as smart as you are now.
Lmfao.
The poverty I grew up in and worked out of would make you lose your latte.
Your childish arguments shine a bright light on who you actually are. Keep em to yourselves.

#434 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That's a post rife with grievances (some out of left field) that are not only unsubstantiated, but oddly specific and personal. Is that for me?

Hell no!
I think our posts just happen to upload at the same time.
My post is actually born from my efforts, prideful climb and improved situation through simple hard work.
I’m just constantly amazed how much Marxism is right under the surface of most economic debates. Ain’t no one moving to Venezuela or Cuba. The economic science is closed. There’s been no better lifter of the words poor (me) than cold hearted capitalism.

#513 1 year ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

I just love the hypocrisy of military people complaining about government programs and taxpayers paying

Silly soldier. Imagine you thinking that risking your life in service is worth some type of compensation. How can you be so oblivious not realizing the real heroes are home playing Minecraft.
Of course they deserve the same free tuition as you..

This thread has officially jumped the shark.

#524 1 year ago
Quoted from enkiktd:

I mean my buddy….not dodging bullets.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

I couldn’t resist the Jack quote from A Few Good Men…
)

#526 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Wasn't this right before he got arrested for a cover up of illegal hazing and abuse? I'm not sure this is the huge own you think it is here...

You realize I wasn’t going for a “huge own” or whatever the hell that means.
I was going for comedy

I get it…keyboard warriors are better than the real ones…please don’t cancel me

#598 1 year ago

I grew up in an absolute shithole of an east coast town. Always at the top for stabbings, rapes, drugs & poverty. The schools lost accreditation, all the municipal workers went on strike after bankrupting the town and it actually went into state receivership.
What was especially nice is the town almost fully burned down to the ground in the 70’s, so some of it’s landscape was a dystopian ashen moonscape.
Hell…60 minutes even came and did a special from my town titled “The Decay of America”
So…I got into a trade & worked insane hours while living in an unfinished (exposed rafters ~ no insulation) unheated attic and after 3 years of that…I bought my 1st house.
I’m here to tell ya, if any workers today wait for a hand up from the powers above, it’s gonna be a very long wait. You gotta do it yourself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/employment-issues-amp-work-ethic-8-2022-?tu=embryonjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.