(Topic ID: 321365)

Employment issues and work ethic 8-2022.

By gdonovan

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
csx_45 (resized).jpg
reliant_cecil_01 (resized).jpg
92A35543-CE72-4F6B-9093-14898D22C330 (resized).jpeg
house2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
ElasticScentedAgouti-size_restricted.gif
20220905_095248 (resized).jpg
20220905_094413 (resized).jpg
20220905_111154 (resized).jpg
20220905_074639 (resized).jpg
28FCF865-9C01-461C-BBA3-DD26B47B92D5.gif
Doggy MEME Theif.gif
Doggy MEME Theif.gif
B34ED7A8-3A80-4C9F-BCCF-54A8A6D42D9C (resized).jpeg
384743F5-135C-4008-B71A-26D857E1CDA4.gif
There are 870 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 18.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

Yes! No one ever talks about this!
When my wife returned to work after having our daughter we had her in child care, after paying for it she was taking home about $100 a week. She had been with this company for 5 years, and worked her way up from accounts receivables to inside sales. put in extra hours, went above an beyond. She reluctantly returned to work... people kept telling her not to "jeopardize her career" and "Stay at home mom looks bad on a resume". A few weeks after returning to work she gets a call from the day care, your daughter is sick and we need you to pick her up. Tells her boss and leaves to get her. The next day her boss sits her down and starts giving her a lecture on being a good employee.... finally he says "you really need to decide, family or career." My wife stood up, said "family" and walked out and started packing her things. We never looked back. My wife got to hear my daughter's fist words, see her fist steps, and bond with her. Was it hard? yeah, especially when my daughter needed surgery and we were so broke I couldn't find enough money to get our car out of the hospital parking garage. But we made it work, and if I had to do it all over again we wouldn't even think twice about it.
And that was 16 year ago.... the cost of child care certainly hasn't gone down, and the attitudes of a lot of employers like that haven't changed.
Oh.... and if you were wondering what might have happened if she chose career? A year later the company decided to close that division and move the company out of state with a significantly reduced staff. Her whole department was let go.

Easy solution. Don't have kids if you can't afford them!

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

This movie is timeless.
My SSA friend used to watch this every day for a month when he was going through a rough time at work.

Yeah there is something very cathartic about it for sure.

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Elevator mechanic, before gen-z was a whole new life attitude and we in The blue collar fields weren't expected to be robots like we are now, the young people were hit and miss. Now they are all let downs.
I feel like because their attitude, and quiet quitting and all the other trends, normal work ethic folks are being asked Todo do more and more, it sucks man.

Talked to the Otis Elevator guy who said pre-covid they had apprentices.

Come covid there were no apprentices due to lockdowns.

Now that buildings are open again, they have no apprentices nor people applying to be one either.

Otis is stretched mad thin here on the East Coast.

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s been said a few times: jobs have been demanding more and more, have lied about bonuses, raises and promotions, and strung people along. They eventually realize that they wasted 5-10 years of their life for a company that has forced them to do extra work for less pay.
Companies used to pay people do do specific jobs, but mega corps like Amazon have realized it’s more efficient to push you to your breaking point while paying you the same, then replacing you.
There are good companies who appreciate their workforce, but they are stained by their corporate peers who treat employees as disposable.
It’s a crapshoot you gamble with your time whether you’ll be promoted and treated fairly, or work for 20 years and get sacked with nothing. I have plenty of 50+ year old friends who did the whole career gig, and trained their replacements for less pay. Those guys are looking for jobs at the few good companies left.
Then you’re stuck with a candidate pool of:
• majority of Lazy, entitled kids who don’t care
• minority of Hard working young kids who know their worth and stand firm
• A handful of career bums who have done the bare minimum for 10-15 years jumping job to job.
• A decent pool extremely qualified older professionals who have been burned after the past 3 years of crisis. Their expertise is worth its weight in gold.
Modern companies how no clue how to strategically hire these people, so they’re chucking spears and hoping maybe they catch a good one.
Much of Corporate America has given up on valuing new recruits due to the burn rate. I heard from a higher up that the first 3 months is most important for retention. That’s all they care about, hitting the metric, but they don’t seem to qualify that data with the value of the new hires.

A lot of this is because of how unfriendly the country has become to small business. Everyone feels like they need to work for some big name. I'm a software developer and I'm very lucky to have escaped the corporate sector and found a local small business. I am very loyal to the owner, he has been nothing but great to me and my family over the past 10 years, and I totally plan to stay here until I retire.

I agree on hiring, it's gotten tough. We've had the best luck hiring young kids that are ambitious, good attitude, and can learn on the job. We don't care what you know or where you went to school.

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

I'm a music producer, and I own and operate my own studio from my home. Been fortunate enough to be fairly successful at it.
I work with people mostly 10-20 years younger than me, who are extremely hard-working, driven, and passionate about their work. Work ethic, drive, and passion have absolutely nothing to do with this new generation. Hell, I met my friend's 10 year old daughter for the first time the other day, and she has more passion and drive than most people my own age. Not even being funny. I pray she doesn't have that passion driven out of her as she gets older.
The reality here, is that for far too long, human beings have been conditioned to be wage slaves, and the current generation is wising up to it. Just like the young people of the 60s in America who didn't want to be war fodder.
I wasn't born in the USA, but I moved here when I was 20. I'll die on the hill that this is the greatest country that's ever existed in the history of countries. But we have a lot of issues, and those of you who blame these issues on the youth are absolutely a part of the problem.

I have run across some people younger than I who are great but they are the vast exception rather than the rule. I'm training my 31 year old assistant to replace me; he is a quick learner and a hustler and will do fine should he wish to make this a long term career.

#156 1 year ago

If you think shooting videos online is easy, come check out my Onlyfans.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Why don't you work there then?

I did. Now I'm here.

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This pissed me off. Apparently doing your job is now called quitting, and doing all the extracurricular bullshit for free is now considered mandatory?
Nonsense.
We have a handful of people trolling this thread blaming “the boomers” (mind you boomers are actually in their 60s and 70s now) and everyone else is having real conversations.
It’s been said a few times: jobs have been demanding more and more, have lied about bonuses, raises and promotions, and strung people along. They eventually realize that they wasted 5-10 years of their life for a company that has forced them to do extra work for less pay.
Companies used to pay people to do specific jobs, but mega corps like Amazon have realized it’s more efficient to push you to your breaking point while paying you the same, then replacing you.
There are good companies who appreciate their workforce, but they are stained by their corporate peers who treat employees as disposable.
It’s a crapshoot you gamble with your time whether you’ll be promoted and treated fairly, or work for 20 years and get sacked with nothing. I have plenty of 50+ year old friends who did the whole career gig, and trained their replacements for less pay. Those guys are looking for jobs at the few good companies left.
Then you’re stuck with a candidate pool of:
• majority of Lazy, entitled kids who don’t care
• minority of Hard working young kids who know their worth and stand firm
• A handful of career bums who have done the bare minimum for 10-15 years jumping job to job.
• A decent pool extremely qualified older professionals who have been burned after the past 3 years of crisis. Their expertise is worth its weight in gold.
Modern companies how no clue how to strategically hire these people, so they’re chucking spears and hoping maybe they catch a good one.
Much of Corporate America has given up on valuing new recruits due to the burn rate. I heard from a higher up that the first 3 months is most important for retention. That’s all they care about, hitting the metric, but they don’t seem to qualify that data with the value of the new hires.

Many companies are starting to pay for all that extra work. I hate the idea of doing free "overhead tax work". Luckily, I found an employer that pays me for all those extra tasks. I still work and get paid for my 40 billable hours, but I also do extra work in the form of recruiting, staffing, training, proposal development, and non-billable management duties. I usually work closer to 45 hours a week, but I get paid for all of them now. Not all companies do that.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

How many employers based their entire economic plan on older, more outdated systems and ideas. They’re stuck in it.

Once an employer hits a certain age or size they stop innovating. They are not making any more people so you have to attract people with good pay, good coffee, & good culture. I know some people who work where they charge you for the coffee. If your company charges you 25cents for a cup of joy in the morning, they are cheap & probably not worth working for. That's my theory anyways.

I'm under 40 & my realization has been this - to work a 9to5 steady job is the most risky thing you can do! One must do whatever is best for themselves or their family because companies change & often times shit on their long term employees. No one is safe.

#160 1 year ago

I'm a store manager for a heavy duty truck parts and this store sells 8.8 million per year in parts. No one is interested in learning a trade. We are paying 50k a year to start and 13 days of paid vacation and we are a associate owned company. Our ESOP stock is 746.00 per share. I struggle to find anyone interested in learning a skill. I wonder how this country is going to function with the lack of interest skilled labor jobs.

#161 1 year ago

I work in one largest IT consulting firms in the nation and I am considered an old millennial. I'd sum up the current work force/ethic situation to a few things -

1. Companies stopped training people - In the IT world, this is super apparent but corporations have stopped investing in their own employees and would rather have the employees come to them already skilled up. Loyalty was already at an all time low, but once pensions(for most jobs) went away and skilling people up goes away, what's to keep them their besides pay/benefits? This is also why you see people jumping from job to job.

2. Those 55+ older folk never retired - This is due to a variety of factors but you can point to the Great Recession and the stock market eating away many of those who were gearing for retirements 401k's in a quick fashion. Since those people didn't retire, it spurned younger generations from climbing those corporate ladder rungs and since they were "stuck", they just decided to go somewhere else. Then a large chunk of the population realized, "Why be loyal to a company for 5-25 years for a 0-3.5% raise a year when I can just move from job to job every year or two for 10-40% wage increases(increase very job dependent).

3. 40 hour a week work week is ancient news - This sentiment should have died when Henry Ford did. This was needed for a different time/different place. It was also abused and taken farther then it should have gone. Just like how we all experienced Covid and the "just in time" supply mentality that Toyota created. Even Toyota who created that way of doing business, got rid of it as soon as they realized if there is any sort of bump in the supply chain(see Covid) it would cause massive problems. This however was super beneficial for companies only spending when its needed thus those mega profits.

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Agreed!!

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

If you say so.
I have been hustling all my life and if I wished could simply walk away from a 9-5 job if I so choose. As I already pointed out I work and play pretty hard, just because you have a job doesn't mean you have no leisure.
If I died tomorrow I'd have no regrets, there isn't much I left off the table in life.
No one can say I didn't have a life that wasn't well lived, they would wonder where I found the time.

Also "if you say so" ha. If someone offered you your current salary, and said you can just stop showing up for work, you'd politely decline?

I can think of about 200 things I'd rather do on any given day than spend the little time we have here working.

#164 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

If you think shooting videos online is easy, come check out my Onlyfans.

I'm not into that avant-garde shit. Stop with your life story and just take it off!

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from timab2000:

So he worked 30 yrs and only got a gold watch???? Didn't he collect a paycheck the whole time he was there. Apparently that wasn't good enough.

Did this comment make you feel good?

No actually it wasn't good enough. Between al the extra time and effort I saw him put in over the years vs. how they "rewarded" him for all that. I would have to say absolutely not.

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Also "if you say so" ha. If someone offered you your current salary, and said you can just stop showing up for work, you'd politely decline?

And how realistic is that? Unless you are talking minimum wage and unemployment.

I have skills and I am compensated for them which includes showing up and on time.

#167 1 year ago

I've worked at the same job for the last 31 years. I've been working seven days a week for the past six years straight just to make ends meet. The "kids" coming into the company now are worthless and show no interest in doing anything other then sitting down on there butts and looking at there phone all day. Granted the management is to blame for that but with so few people to choose from coming off the streets we take anybody we can get. It makes me shake my head in disgust everyday and I think "wow, this is what the next generation of where I work is going to be". Can't wait to get out of the place mainly because of the people, the job is so second nature now there's nothing to it after this many years. But these kids show no desire to step up and take over as the older generation leaves little by little. The company relies on a small hand full of old timers to do all the work and run circles around the young kids, it's pathetic. It's very sad to see the department and the company spiraling downward a little more each day. I'm just hoping it doesn't' fold up before I can get another 10-12 years in, time will tell.

John

20170310_113128 (resized).jpg20170310_113128 (resized).jpg
#168 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Seems like an oversimplification of the problem. I mean technically I don't know anyone who can actually afford kids. but ok.

But that's also why I only had one.

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

And how realistic is that? Unless you are talking minimum wage and unemployment.
I have skills and I am compensated for them which includes showing up and on time.

I'm not saying it's realistic, I'm addressing your reply to me. My original point was given the choice between working and not working, why would anyone choose to work? People work because they need money and usually benefits, not because they enjoy and get a euphoria from being an accounts payable manager at an ikea distribution center. People have "work ethic" because they need to keep their job, not because they want to.

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

You hit on something I find interesting; I never counted myself as a "wage slave" as when I was an auto tech I always went to where I was paid best (auto techs are under no illusions, some of the worst places to work are garages) or I worked where I felt comfortable or at least well paid.
"Wage slave" implies you are stuck somewhere, which with my skill stack was never an issue.

You're thinking too small. "Stuck" is a relative term. It's depressing for young people to see how much harder they have to work to afford the same things their parents had.

The game of Monopoly was invented to demonstrate the problems with capitalism. People ~20 years old are now playing against players who've been playing for generations. The longer capitalism is allowed to run un-checked, the more out of balance it becomes for new players.

#171 1 year ago

Here's a question for ya...where are they going to get 87000 people to be IRS agents?

Never gonna happen

#172 1 year ago

Fun related twitter thread titled:

A Brief History of Nobody Wants to Work Anymore

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulisci/status/1549527748950892544

Citations in image

3130C4FA-3BBE-4181-B340-E7317715CA67.png3130C4FA-3BBE-4181-B340-E7317715CA67.png
#173 1 year ago
Quoted from timab2000:

Here's a question for ya...where are they going to get 87000 people to be IRS agents?
Never gonna happen

I wondered that too, but I don't know if the government has problems getting employees. They certainly have trouble getting quality politicians.

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wondered that too, but I don't know if the government has problems getting employees. They certainly have trouble getting quality politicians.

Because it's like anything else the government does and they will be overpaid for what little they do and that's how they will find more "agents".

John

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been working seven days a week for the past six years straight just to make ends meet.

That is the most depressing thing I've read all day. Yikes. And you think it's a BAD thing young people don't want to follow in your footsteps?

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Amen to that. Didn't they say they were going get 100000 teachers too at some point? Now no one wants to be a teacher.

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've worked at the same job for the last 31 years. I've been working seven days a week for the past six years straight just to make ends meet.

If that’s the expected work and pay I wouldn’t put in any effort either. That’s way beyond unreasonable for a job.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

Did this comment make you feel good?
No actually it wasn't good enough. Between al the extra time and effort I saw him put in over the years vs. how they "rewarded" him for all that. I would have to say absolutely not.

I did not say that to make me feel better. The point I was trying to make is that he obviously was able to provide you and your family a good life. Kind of hard to do that without a job.

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

You're thinking too small. "Stuck" is a relative term. It's depressing for young people to see how much harder they have to work to afford the same things their parents had.
The game of Monopoly was invented to demonstrate the problems with capitalism. People ~20 years old are now playing against players who've been playing for generations. The longer capitalism is allowed to run un-checked, the more out of balance it becomes for new players.

Hahah too true....

Hey... want to play Monopoly with us?
Sure
ok... we've been playing this game for like 3 hours already but here jump in.
wait... but Bill already has all the money and owns almost half the board.
Too bad.... pull yourself up by the bootstraps! No more starbucks!!

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Even as is the SS will be bankrupt within ten years.

To both of you. Who actually cares about SS? Anyone who is relying on SS (much into the future) at this point is a fool. I realized when I was a child in 1988 that SS is going to vanish like a fart in the wind. I've been preparing since that day to just pretend like it's not even there and never was there. I realize others are relying on it and, I do hope it is still a thing for them in the future but quite honestly, nothing is guaranteed in life. Not insurance, not SS, not even life for another day.

Planning for yourself should be taught in school, not "what can my government do for me?". You can rely on your parents, government, a good paying corporate job, tik tok, insurance, SS, the stock market, even winning the lottery... But, if you don't have a plan for the future where there could be war, a pandemic, or even the collapse of our own government, you are choosing to live recklessly. If you suffer, it's only your own fault for planning poorly.

Planning realisticly is hard for some. Sure, it may be unlikely that there is a planetary disaster or another war on American soil. But, planning for your own future is not trending. People now seem to just be accepting these risks, treading water and just living paycheck to paycheck or even worse, solely relying on our government to support them. I don't really care about what happens to them and I also don't care about my own government supporting these things because quite frankly, I've planned for that as well. I EXPECT to be screwed by the the healthcare industry. I EXPECT to be screwed by my own government, and I EXPECT to be ran over by society. But that's my entire point. Expecting those things allows you to plan accordingly. Hopefully horrible things never happen in my world but if they do, I've planned to the best of my ability.

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm a store manager for a heavy duty truck parts and this store sells 8.8 million per year in parts. No one is interested in learning a trade. We are paying 50k a year to start and 13 days of paid vacation and we are a associate owned company. Our ESOP stock is 746.00 per share. I struggle to find anyone interested in learning a skill. I wonder how this country is going to function with the lack of interest skilled labor jobs.

Obviously it’s more complex than simple math, but for about $1000 in wages you could offer another week of vacation. It blows my mind how cheap it is to offer more vacation to make employees happy, but in America we just don’t do it.

#183 1 year ago

During the pandemic these companies sent all the employees home to work ....big mistake... they got twice as lazy as they already were, and once the company wanted them to return, they just said " Nah I'm Good, my husband or wife makes enough for us to live, now I can lay out all day by the pool and take the dog out whenever they want

#184 1 year ago

Currently making what amounts to $18 an hour in a small town away from my family. I have a specialized skill, but only a few years experience under my belt. Rent is $1200 for a dark basement, and groceries are expensive here. Have a mortgage and strata fees back home that total $3400/month (plus we owe my in-laws $100k). Childcare costs $2000 a month. The only reason We can make things work is because my wife makes a good wage and her parents live nearby and prepare most meals.

Most people my age (33) aren’t so fortunate. They work boring jobs that don’t pay and are lucky if they own anything. Why should they feel any passion for a job that only pays the bills and nothing more (often less)?

People love to say ‘nobody wants to work’, while they pay $15 an hour and are surrounded by one bedrooms that are $2200 to rent or $400k to buy.

#185 1 year ago
IMG_0077_001 (resized).jpgIMG_0077_001 (resized).jpg
#186 1 year ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Those 55+ older folk never retired

Who the hell can afford to retire at 55 anymore? I'll be working until I can no longer make it into the front door.

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from timab2000:

I did not say that to make me feel better. The point I was trying to make is that he obviously was able to provide you and your family a good life. Kind of hard to do that without a job.

you could have just said that. No need for the snark.

my point, he put in a lot of extra time and effort for just a job. And I'm not doing that.

#188 1 year ago

I don't understand why people always bring the cost of having children into the discussion.

Did your employer tell you to have kids? No

But for some reason employer's catch he'll for it like it's their fault you can't afford them.

#189 1 year ago

I worked my whole life starting at age 15 with no college degree, and did some pretty interesting gigs along the way. I was based in Connecticut, then in semi retirement moved to Vermont buying my house cash. Because I was self employed I was always laughed out of the bank and told not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out. Current gig is keeping pins operating for a local retail venture. My pay is 1/10 of what I made in my former profession. But, I still approach my current job with the same passion and interest. It's laughable when the applicants for a job come strolling in. I'm used to professional hard core serious team mates to simply get the job done well. Today things seem lackadaisical in the employment world.

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

During the pandemic these companies sent all the employees home to work ....big mistake... they got twice as lazy as they already were, and once the company wanted them to return, they just said " Nah I'm Good, my husband or wife makes enough for us to live, now I can lay out all day by the pool and take the dog out whenever they want

If a couple can live on one income, what’s wrong with that? The distain in this thread for being happy not spending their lives working is as incredible as it is predictable.

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'm not saying it's realistic, I'm addressing your reply to me. My original point was given the choice between working and not working, why would anyone choose to work? People work because they need money and usually benefits, not because they enjoy and get a euphoria from being an accounts payable manager at an ikea distribution center. People have "work ethic" because they need to keep their job, not because they want to.

I actually do get a sense of satisfaction taking care of the residents under my charge.

20210809_134124 (resized).jpg20210809_134124 (resized).jpg
#192 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

Who the hell can afford to retire at 55 anymore? I'll be working until I can no longer make it into the front door.

I retired at 55. My wife and I live within our means for the 24 yrs we have been married. She is retired to.

We worked hard. We saved our money.
And life is good.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from timab2000:

And you can understand why there's no loyalty when you have the attitude of "be thankful you get a paycheck" vs "thank you for your hard work"

#194 1 year ago

KIDS THESE DAYS CAN'T EVEN READ AN ANALOG CLOCK ALSO LITTLE JIMMY WHERE IS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY PHONE PLEASE HELP

#195 1 year ago

It’s because working for companies is crap. Soulless endeavor. Helping others produce and sell products in a never ending carousel. People have realized it all has no meaning and are thus disillusioned and don’t have a good reason to engage or work hard. It’s a deep seated cultural problem and simply spells the beginning of the end for our culture. Next is a long slow decline. Finally defeat or conquest. And after that who the hell knows or cares.

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

If a couple can live on one income, what’s wrong with that? The distain in this thread for being happy not spending their lives working is as incredible as it is predictable.

Not talking about a couple living on one income, was talking about how the work force, after being sent home to work, never wanted to come back, thus making it difficult to find workers ....

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

If that’s the expected work and pay I wouldn’t put in any effort either. That’s way beyond unreasonable for a job.

I guess its all in your work ethic and what you want out of life. I'm proud to look back at what I have to show for it, where as these kids that want everything handed to them will never have anything more to show for what they've done in there life then what they have right now. Yeah I don't want to work seven days a week, I mean who does right? I don't have to work that much and could put 40 hours in (or even less by the company standards...) and its not expected of me but I just do it since the OT money is to hard to pass up. BUT, it's the only way to get ahead in life and I'm not about to go someplace else and start all over again. To each his own right? So glad my parents brought me up right!!

John

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Not talking about a couple living on one income, was talking about how the work force, after being sent home to work, never wanted to come back, thus making it difficult to find workers ....

Many worked from home and were more productive than ever. They were told they had to come back to the office, and realized they’d rather pass than have to deal with the cost and hassle of getting to an office that is often not conducive to productivity.

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Because most people realized they could do the same amount of work more efficiently and be happier without commuting and dealing with office bs. Bosses don't like that. Why do you need all these useless middle management positions if people are doing what they need to do?

#200 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Why would anyone *want* to go back? If people found they can live happily without that job, it’s up to the job to give them a reason. It’s simple economics, if you want my services, you need to incentivize me enough to get them. Companies aren’t entitled to have employees, regardless of the fact that employers seem to think they are.

There are 870 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/employment-issues-amp-work-ethic-8-2022-/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.