3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7199 (resized).JPG
IMG_7197 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi, I have a great playing EMBRYON that has a badly worn PF ... I tried to find someone that sells a partial vinyl overlay for the little circle (by top right flipper) ... and the big circle (by lower flippers in center of PF) ... I do NOT have the skill to do a complete hardtop ... Anyone know where I could buy these ? OR have a scan or High quality photo (straight on view ... no glare from camera flash) ... Any help would be much appreciated !! Thank You, Todd (a.k.a. SpaceTimeGuy)

#3 3 years ago

Hi .... AWESOME !! Could you take one photo of the upper "circle" (by the upper flipper) ... and one of the large circle (in lower center of PF) ...Please try to shoot "straight on" ... and without glare from flash or lights (not like my photos .. .LOL) .... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Todd

IMG_7197 (resized).JPGIMG_7197 (resized).JPGIMG_7199 (resized).JPGIMG_7199 (resized).JPG
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinwiz1985:

Hey, I have a fully restored Embryon PF, where do you exactly need a picture of? I have a nice DSLR to take the picture.

I will PM you my email address ... THANKS AGAIN !!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 45.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/embryon-worn-pf-gt-need-scan-or-photo?tu=SpaceTimeGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.