IMG_20230818_010214925 (resized).jpg
embryon (resized).jpg
IMG_7122 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7123 (resized).jpeg
detail (resized).jpg
BF91E0D4-D7DF-44C6-899C-45F117F6EB26 (resized).jpeg
3628C1C8-372F-4F63-8057-FBF8BC40A13A (resized).jpeg
99D58CF7-9BE9-4645-812B-92128CDA9D1C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dluth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#499 4 years ago

Hey Cliffy and @mof, I’ve got shocking flipper hop and in the middle of installing Cliff’s return frames, but I’ve got a problem! The offsets are riveted to the old frame. What do I do? How do I get them onto the new frames?

Quoted from Cliffy:

Thanks to mof for the testing and video review. I dont have them on my site yet as I still have no pictures to post there - just a pic of the frames themselves. $20 a pair and as always just email me at [email protected] with a shipping address, phone and paypal email so I can send an invoice.
Thanks again to mof for the originals I used to make a better set. Also, they are in mill finish (mof has these) which can be left as is or polished or a light grained version, pic I'm attaching here
[quoted image]

11EC7FDF-0FF2-4139-BABF-FBD7DAE2A960 (resized).jpeg11EC7FDF-0FF2-4139-BABF-FBD7DAE2A960 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#512 4 years ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Shill post: Dr Dave and I talk about Embryon in our latest podcast. About 1/2 way through we talk for about 9 minutes including 7 digit displays. The Classic Pinball Podcast. #19

Thanks for the heads up, will give it a listen.

3 weeks later
#527 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Joined the club. Got the game completely non working but was able to figure out the issues for the most part.[quoted image]

Creepy - they really look like eggs!
Are they TZ powerballs?

4 weeks later
#531 4 years ago

I keep hearing about a ROM that awards 2x scoring during multiball. But cannot find it anywhere. Does it exist?
To me this would be a game changer as multiball isn’t really worth going for at the moment (if you are playing for points - it is very satisfying to get it otherwise).
It would be nice also if the captive balls on the right and left were worth more to improve the risk/reward balance As they are totally not worth going for given the high likelihood of a drain off them - though I recognise the artwork says they are worth x.
Anyway, if anyone has any info on the 2x multiball ROM that would be great.

#535 4 years ago

Thanks - the readme doesn’t mention 2x multiball though.

1 week later
#536 4 years ago

Just installed the ROM and it’s nice to have 2x scoring in multiball and the light show and added speech and sounds at the start of multiball is cool. I didn’t do the 7 digit change as I have set it to 3 ball and I’m not good enough to get 1m+ that often for it to matter.
It was version 92 250811. I can post video of the multiball start if anyone’s interested.

#540 4 years ago

So here’s the multiball start with the original ROM:

And here it is with the updated ROM:

4 months later
#556 3 years ago
Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

Is there a description of what this ROM's features are? Sounds like a fun thing to try.

Basically what he described. It’s worth it.

1 week later
#559 3 years ago

How many spins do you guys get at the spinner? I only get around 10, which always feels a bit underwhelming. The spinner itself feels a bit heavy and no amount of tweaking underneath will do much. Interested in people’s experience, and if there’s anything that can be done to increase the spinner count. Maybe I’m just used to my Willy Wonka spinner flying!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 90.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dluth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/embryon-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=dluth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.